President Biden

over9five

Staff member
This is a great idea. The government should find all that are registered Democrat and place a nice migrating family with them. Just think how great that would be. Dems all need immigrants. They could help mow the lawn, wash dishes, fix things around the house. Young Dems with small children could have a baby sitter saving them money. Then the Dems could prove what a great idea it is to let people just come in. Because what works on a small scale (your home) sure would work even better on a large scale (your country). I bet we even have some Dems on BC that already have a migrant or two living with them now. Let’s here from you!

How many immigrants does Queen Martha have in her home???

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1689688400323.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
This is a great idea. The government should find all that are registered Democrat and place a nice migrating family with them. Just think how great that would be. Dems all need immigrants. They could help mow the lawn, wash dishes, fix things around the house. Young Dems with small children could have a baby sitter saving them money. Then the Dems could prove what a great idea it is to let people just come in. Because what works on a small scale (your home) sure would work even better on a large scale (your country). I bet we even have some Dems on BC that already have a migrant or two living with them now. Let’s here from you!

As long as the don't indulge in Nancy's gourmet ice cream or spend holidays at the Cape with the Big O and Michelle .

vantexan

Meanwhile the Oversight Committee has turned up millions in wire transfers through 20 phony shell companies from China, Ukraine, and elsewhere to Hunter Biden and 8 other Biden family members for zero work done in any capacity. Have turned up a WhatsApp message from Hunter to a Chinese official insisting that official honor their agreement and that Hunter was sitting with his father as he typed the message. And days after that message was sent Hunter received a $5 million wire transfer from China.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Excellent! So now we know Margie Green is praising Biden for his job, as you have proved, so we know both sides can trust her judgement on the Biden’s because she has shown she is not a Biden basher but a Biden praiser. Great now we can trust what she says about Hunter.

newolddude

Meanwhile the Oversight Committee has turned up millions in wire transfers through 20 phony shell companies from China, Ukraine, and elsewhere to Hunter Biden and 8 other Biden family members for zero work done in any capacity. Have turned up a WhatsApp message from Hunter to a Chinese official insisting that official honor their agreement and that Hunter was sitting with his father as he typed the message. And days after that message was sent Hunter received a $5 million wire transfer from China.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I think the word Bidenomics is going to be used for a long time and it’s not going to be positive for Biden. Imagine if Jimmy Carter would of been as stupid as Biden and came up with the word Carteromics to describe the mess he put the USA in. Not only is Biden the worst president ever but he sealed his fate with his own word to describe it.