President Biden

Next Day Err

And? Being American is because a person is born in America. It has nothing else to do with that person. Are you suggesting that if a person is born in America that somehow makes them and what they do OK?
They aren't hurting anyone. You can't leave them alone? Why spend your time punching down if you're so normal and they're so abnormal?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
They aren't hurting anyone. You can't leave them alone? Why spend your time punching down if you're so normal and they're so abnormal?

I would have a problem if straight people was doing what the trans community is doing. If straight people were having sexualized parades in public streets I would have a problem. If a straight teacher was talking sex to my child I would have a problem, If straight people were pushing books filled with straight sex in schools I would have a problem with it. If a straight man went into a woman’s restroom I would have a problem with it so why the :censored2: would I not have a problem with it just because someone says they are trans?
I would look at these straight people as hurting someone and I would hope you and I wouldn’t leave them alone.

Last edited:

Next Day Err

If straight people were having sexualized parades in public streets I would have a problem.
In highschool I was in plenty of parades and basketball games where the cheerleaders all were scantily clad and shaking their butts. Nobody seemed to complain. Weird.

If you're triggered over sex positivity I suggest going to church during the parades so you clutch your pearls in the pews.

rickyb

I would have a problem if straight people was doing what the trans community is doing. If straight people were having sexualized parades in public streets I would have a problem. If a straight teacher was talking sex to my child I would have a problem, If straight people were pushing books filled with straight sex in schools I would have a problem with it. If a straight man went into a woman’s restroom I would have a problem with it so why the :censored2: would I not have a problem with it just because someone says they are trans?
I would look at these straight people as hurting someone and I would hope you and I wouldn’t leave them alone.
music videos

Darmark7

In highschool I was in plenty of parades and basketball games where the cheerleaders all were scantily clad and shaking their butts. Nobody seemed to complain. Weird.

If you're triggered over sex positivity I suggest going to church during the parades so you clutch your pearls in the pews.

I see you picked 1 sentence. I guess you would have no problem with the rest. The cheerleaders in high school do not do what goes on at gay parades and you know it. If you call adults talking to kids about what they do sexually as “sex positivity” and men going into women’s bathrooms as “sex positivity” then you are more perverted than I could have imagined.

Last edited:

Darmark7

music videos

Exactly! I would be against many of them being shown to kids in school as a class assignment. Perversion has become so normal that many adults let their kids watch anything on TV. Then this promotes more perversion which makes perversion more normal to the point that people will accept anything as “normal”

Last edited:

rickyb

Exactly! I would be against many of them being shown to kids in school as a class assignment. Perversion has become so normal that many adults let their kids watch anything on TV which promotes more perversion which makes perversion more normal to the point that people will accept anything as “normal”
the record labels target them with it.

Sportello

Banned
The Democrat (sic) party hates Christians.

That's why they pushed to celebrate trannies on Easter Sunday.

It's not complicated.
It would seem that the idea of Easter being on a different date each year is complicated. I’m anxiously awaiting the outrage next year when Easter is on 420.

Proclaiming that the Democratic Party hates Christians seems a bit overboard.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1712159498043.png