President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama stated that closing Gitmo would save America money , if he was really going to save this country money , he'd tell his wife to stay home .

moreluck

golden ticket member
dQUfkf4.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Correct me if I'm wrong , but didn't obama say that other countries do not have mass murderers ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3467760/Indian-man-kills-14-members-family-knife-police.html

Accountant murdered 14 members of his own family including seven children using a butcher's knife to slit their throats while they slept before killing himself
  • Hasnin Anwar Warekar, aged 35, killed his relatives by slitting their throats
  • He also laced their food with sedatives and attacked them while they slept
  • After murdering the family members including 7 children he killed himself
  • Lone survivor of the attack was his sister, 21, who was found screaming

Over9.5>3Times

This was the Bush/Cheney plan all along! Tell a republican that terrorists are going to kill us all and you can get away with anything! SMHcan get away with anything! SMH
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456760923.819653.jpg

Over9.5>3Times

The Bush administration told us that Bin laden took down the towers but we invaded Iraq instead and a lot of people got rich$$$$ by the way we never did find those weapons of mass destruction lol

Over9.5>3Times

Ooohh!! I see that's why they could never find that tricky old Bin Laden. Well at least Obama got him!! Let me get this straight... Bin Laden took down the towers but Bush never caught him Bush invaded Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction but never found them but spent trillions of dollars on a decade long war. Still republicans say Obama was the worst president ever? SMH this country has a long way to go!

MAKAVELI

Ooohh!! I see that's why they could never find that tricky old Bin Laden. Well at least Obama got him!! Let me get this straight... Bin Laden took down the towers but Bush never caught him Bush invaded Iraq because of weapons of mass destruction but never found them but spent trillions of dollars on a decade long war. Still republicans say Obama was the worst president ever? SMH this country has a long way to go!
Don't you know anything bin Laden was hiding in Iraq?;)

newfie

is this your first rodeo? That subject has been debated a million times here. back to your original points if you can stay focused long enough.

This was the Bush/Cheney plan all along! Tell a republican that terrorists are going to kill us all and you can get away with anything! SMHcan get away with anything! SMH View attachment 71576

bin laden told us that terrorist wanted to kill us all not bush cheney. war profiteering is and has been a part of many conflicts over the years and is not controlled by republicans . The link I provided shows a democratic senator who heads the appropriations committee who's husband has been profiting from these conflicts.

that same senator and many other senators supported bush when he made the case for invading Iraq. Hillary being one of those.

Over9.5>3Times

So Bin laden was hiding in Iraq but they couldn't find him? They were able to find Hussein who had an entire nation's treasury at his disposal? Like I said before, tell a republican ANYTHING and you can get away with highway robbery

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
is this your first rodeo? That subject has been debated a million times here. back to your original points if you can stay focused long enough.

bin laden told us that terrorist wanted to kill us all not bush cheney. war profiteering is and has been a part of many conflicts over the years and is not controlled by republicans . The link I provided shows a democratic senator who heads the appropriations committee who's husband has been profiting from these conflicts.

that same senator and many other senators supported bush when he made the case for invading Iraq. Hillary being one of those.

Bin Laden, a PRODUCT of our own CIA, told us what "WE" wanted him to tell us. He was a USA created monster, fully funded, fully protected and his healthcare taken care of BUSH/CHENEY care while getting dialysis treatment by our CIA operators in pakistan the whole time.

Afghanistan was just the distraction that led to the invasion of Iraq. Both conflicts had NOTHING to do with the towers and everything to do with preplanning by the republicans in 1997 and The Project for the New American Century.

They were going into the middle east no matter what and at all costs, including, conspiring to attack the towers with the help of Bin Laden and his agents from Saudi Arabia.

This plan was so Grand, that they had to use nationalities that had the best chance of getting into the USA, thats why they were SAUDIS and EGYPTIANS and not Iraqis, or Afghanis, or Yemenese, or Syrian, or Iranian.

Big bucks was behind the attacks, and the SUNNI Saudi hijackers families were paid well by the royal families in Saudi Arabia. Same with the Egyptian hijackers.

But, heck, we can blame Aghanistan and Iraq, republicans will believe anything they are told.

TOS.