President Obama!

newfie

Bin Laden, a PRODUCT of our own CIA, told us what "WE" wanted him to tell us. He was a USA created monster, fully funded, fully protected and his healthcare taken care of BUSH/CHENEY care while getting dialysis treatment by our CIA operators in pakistan the whole time.

Afghanistan was just the distraction that led to the invasion of Iraq. Both conflicts had NOTHING to do with the towers and everything to do with preplanning by the republicans in 1997 and The Project for the New American Century.

They were going into the middle east no matter what and at all costs, including, conspiring to attack the towers with the help of Bin Laden and his agents from Saudi Arabia.

This plan was so Grand, that they had to use nationalities that had the best chance of getting into the USA, thats why they were SAUDIS and EGYPTIANS and not Iraqis, or Afghanis, or Yemenese, or Syrian, or Iranian.

Big bucks was behind the attacks, and the SUNNI Saudi hijackers families were paid well by the royal families in Saudi Arabia. Same with the Egyptian hijackers.

But, heck, we can blame Aghanistan and Iraq, republicans will believe anything they are told.

TOS.

says the guy chasing some wild 9/11 conspiracies

BrownArmy

says the guy chasing some wild 9/11 conspiracies

Yet, there are grains of truth.

Reagan funded the Taliban so we could stick it to the Russians.

(and somehow we didn't learn the lesson that you can't win in Afghanistan...)

Osama was on our payroll.

He was our boy until he wasn't.

Which part of that is false?

moreluck

golden ticket member
ZNFgfyz.jpg

Over9.5>3Times

You do realize that being a guest on a talk show and having your own reality show with characters like Dennis Rodman and Omarosa is two different things right? Every candidate running for president right now has been a guest on a talk show in the past week. Republicans....I can only shake my head.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You do realize that being a guest on a talk show and having your own reality show with characters like Dennis Rodman and Omarosa is two different things right? Every candidate running for president right now has been a guest on a talk show in the past week. Republicans....I can only shake my head.
It's a political cartoon......write to the author, maybe he gives a *(** ! (Tom Stiglich) I like the humor and if you take it seriously, sucks to be you.

newfie

Yet, there are grains of truth.

Reagan funded the Taliban so we could stick it to the Russians.

(and somehow we didn't learn the lesson that you can't win in Afghanistan...)

Osama was on our payroll.

He was our boy until he wasn't.

Which part of that is false?

if you want to go back to Reagan that plan against the Soviets during the cold war was a resounding success.
there was a clear and legitimate fear that the Soviets would expand their empire into either Iran or Afghanistan.

if you bring up Osama then you next have to go to Bush1 and Clinton who should have shot the dog when he turned rogue and chose not to.
Clinton especially who should have done so after the first attack on the world trade towers.

Over9.5>3Times

its like snapping your fingers. Just say 9/11 conspiracy and watch the crazies come out.
How can a group of terrorists hijack a 747 and fly it into one of the most protected buildings in the world (the Pentagon) and #1 not get shot down and # 2 not produce 1 good surveillance video of ANY of the attack? The only crazy people here are the republicans that will believe ANYTHING. I guess that's why Trump "loves the poorly educated " so much. Lol

oldngray

nowhere special
How can a group of terrorists hijack a 747 and fly it into one of the most protected buildings in the world (the Pentagon) and #1 not get shot down and # 2 not produce 1 good surveillance video of ANY of the attack? The only crazy people here are the republicans that will believe ANYTHING. I guess that's why Trump "loves the poorly educated " so much. Lol

Who did that? There were no 747's involved in 9/11. Who is the "poorly educated" one?

Over9.5>3Times

Who did that? There were no 747's involved in 9/11. Who is the "poorly educated" one?
So you're an expert on commercial aircraft now? Sounds like you're trying to avoid the two questions I asked. Probably because there is no reasonable answer. That's exactly what republicans are good at, avoiding the real questions.

oldngray

nowhere special
So you're an expert on commercial aircraft now? Sounds like you're trying to avoid the two questions I asked. Probably because there is no reasonable answer. That's exactly what republicans are good at, avoiding the real questions.

And you attempt to deflect. It doesn't take an expert to know that it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon. I merely pointed that out to demonstrate your total ignorance of the situation. As to your questions they were stupid. Do you believe there is a fighter jet following every commercial airliner ready to instantly shoot it down? Or do you believe there is a camera watching every spot on the planet at every second? There were some pictures but only of the impact. Not video of what happened earlier which is what anyone with common sense would realize is the most likely probability. Which was glaringly obvious when you tried to attack others as "poorly educated".

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
A. It was a 757, not a 747.
B. It was hijacked and flown into the Pentagon with almost no warning.
C. How did our navy base at pearl harbor get hit with a surprise attack by over 300 aircraft?
D. It's called a surprise attack, and we were not expecting it.

Over9.5>3Times

And you attempt to deflect. It doesn't take an expert to know that it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon. I merely pointed that out to demonstrate your total ignorance of the situation. As to your questions they were stupid. Do you believe there is a fighter jet following every commercial airliner ready to instantly shoot it down? Or do you believe there is a camera watching every spot on the planet at every second? There were some pictures but only of the impact. Not video of what happened earlier which is what anyone with common sense would realize is the most likely probability.
Come on man think! The Pentagon itself has hundreds of surveillance cameras. It's one of the most protected buildings in the world. They have surface to air defenses that would shoot down ANY aircraft that violated it's airspace. Think for yourself. Everything you see on the news is not the absolute truth. They want you to think that anyone who questions them is crazy.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Come on man think! The Pentagon itself has hundreds of surveillance cameras. It's one of the most protected buildings in the world. They have surface to air defenses that would shoot down ANY aircraft that violated it's airspace. Think for yourself. Everything you see on the news is not the absolute truth. They want you to think that anyone who questions them is crazy.
The Pentagon didn't have any surface to air defenses, at least not on 9/11. I know several people who were working at the pentagon that day, one of them was standing outside doing maintenance on a helo pad and saw the plane come in, it literally went right over his head. If you think this is all some cover up hoax you're living in a fantasy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hear that Chelsea was jogging around the Twin Towers !! Much like her mother with bullets flying at her helicopter landing site.

Over9.5>3Times

A. It was a 757, not a 747.
B. It was hijacked and flown into the Pentagon with almost no warning.
C. How did our navy base at pearl harbor get hit with a surprise attack by over 300 aircraft?
D. It's called a surprise attack, and we were not expecting it.
Oh my gosh! The Pentagon has controlled airspace. If an aircraft enters that space they will be shot down by surface to air defense systems if fighter planes cannot react in time. You conveniently avoided the question why none of the hundreds of surveillance cameras picked up ANY of the attack. It's pretty obvious that technology during Pearl Harbor was not as advanced as the technology at the Pentagon on 9/11. I always wondered why republicans could tell people anything and get away with it. After reading your posts I see how.