President Trump

vantexan

“There’s a whole thing where the ballots but the ballots are corrupt and you’re going to find that they are, which is totally illegal. It’s, it’s more illegal for you than it is for them, because you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s just, you know, that’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And, you know, you can’t let that happen. That’s, that’s a big risk to you and to Ryan.”

This fat orange prick was threatening the Attorney General, dude.
He was pointing out that he believed the Democrats cheated and he believed Raffensberger knew it too. Where in that statement did he actually threaten Raffensberger? That's your interpretation. When did Trump's freedom of speech rights get suspended?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Saw the whole transcript several times. He never asked Raffensberger to manufacture votes. He was asking for a recount to make sure the vote count was accurate. Trump's biggest problem is he opens himself up to this kind of stuff by talking too much. Can easily have things taken out of context. The other day he said he would look at reducing Social Security and Medicare. But that was taken out of context. He was talking about reducing the fraud in the system. But of course Democrats pounced on part of his statement. This is exactly why lawyers tell their clients to clam up and let the lawyers handle it. Trump's ego gets in the way.
It was hardly taken out of context. Why do you always have to try and translate what he said? I’ve noticed that with many of the cult. “ he said it but he did t mean it, or if he did mean it what he really meant was this.”
He called hard earned Social Security and Medicare programs “ entitlements”. I do t need any one to translate that to me , that’s for certain. At any rate here’s his exact words

vantexan

It was hardly taken out of context. Why do you always have to try and translate what he said? I’ve noticed that with many of the cult. “ he said it but he did t mean it, or if he did mean it what he really meant was this.”
He called hard earned Social Security and Medicare programs “ entitlements”. I do t need any one to translate that to me , that’s for certain. At any rate here’s his exact words
Newsflash: Social Security and Medicare are entitlements. Recipients are entitled to receive the benefit. They are listed as entitlement spending in the budget.

Thebrownblob

Newsflash: Social Security and Medicare are entitlements. Recipients are entitled to receive the benefit. They are listed as entitlement spending in the budget.
That is true, but it’s also because the money you put in there is not actually yours as a matter fact there is a no money anywhere. They already spent it, The expectation is that the person behind you will make up the difference.

vantexan

That is true, but it’s also because the money you put in there is not actually yours as a matter fact there is a no money anywhere. They already spent it The expectation is that the person behind you will make up the difference.
Actually there are treasury bonds paying interest in the Social Security trust fund. Congress is required by law to purchase the bonds with the Social Security taxes. That's how they use the collected taxes for other purposes.
The fund will be exhausted by anywhere from 2030 to 2034. At that point they'll still pay at least 75% of your promised benefit from payroll taxes and employer matching funds. The Social Security is broke rumor isn't accurate but it's a widespread belief.

Thebrownblob

Actually there are treasury bonds paying interest in the Social Security trust fund. Congress is required by law to purchase the bonds with the Social Security taxes. That's how they use the collected taxes for other purposes.
The fund will be exhausted by anywhere from 2030 to 2034. At that point they'll still pay at least 75% of your promised benefit from payroll taxes and employer matching funds. The Social Security is broke rumor isn't accurate but it's a widespread belief.
Saying it is broke isn’t entirely accurate. I agree, but saying it is fully funded, and that your money is waiting for you in an account is laughable as well. Quite a few moving parts.

vantexan

It wasn’t suspended. He was trying to change the facts LAST MINUTE
How do you know? Do you have documentation? Can you show me receipts? Seriously, Trump believed he got screwed and was expressing his opinion. As much as you want it to be so it's almost certain that if he gets convicted in Georgia it'll be overturned. The E. Jean Carroll trial is a good example. She had no proof that Trump sexually assaulted her other than her word. And she got selective amnesia. But they tried it in an extremely liberal city and gave her almost $90 million. That is almost certain to be overturned. There seems to be a mistaken belief among Democrats that they can make up stuff about Trump but as long as they take it to court with a liberal judge and jury they'll get the result they want. If there's no sound basis in law it will get overturned. If only Trump had the same Democrat judge that Kyle Rittenhouse had. That's a judge with integrity.

vantexan

Saying it is broke isn’t entirely accurate. I agree, but saying it is fully funded, and that your money is waiting for you in an account is laughable as well. Quite a few moving parts.
I didn't say it's fully funded. If it was we wouldn't be looking at a serious reduction in 6-10 years. Unless Congress decides to end the program or the economy implodes so badly that not enough people are working, we will get something.

Thebrownblob

I didn't say it's fully funded. If it was we wouldn't be looking at a serious reduction in 6-10 years. Unless Congress decides to end the program or the economy implodes so badly that not enough people are working, we will get something.
But they’re in lies the problem, and that is why it’s a Ponzi scheme. Those At the top get theirs, those at the bottom, maybe we will, maybe we won’t.

Up In Smoke

I’m sorry I was unaware anyone was forced to use it?

Oh wait, that’s right they’re not because I don’t have an account.

Like I’ve said numerous times, I’m really more concerned with what our own government and our own US businesses are doing with our information. Have you read about the OnStar issue? I’m pretty sure China isn’t causing my car insurance rates to go through the roof, with information, gathered that I did not allow.

Car insurance rates are affected by value, cost of parts and labor to repair or replace.

Thebrownblob

Car insurance rates are affected by value, cost of parts and labor to repair or replace.
You mean that’s what it should be, but apparently the way you drive that’s reported without your knowledge to your insurance company. It would help if you read the story.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

It's not the content, but the algorithms that monitor the content. The algorithms allow the provider to view your personal consumption and target you and your information. Should the government step in and protect your personal information and safe guard our country's cyber security? They're not looking to ban it, but make it safer for US consumption. I read somewhere that up to 7 million businesses us the platform as a tool to highlight their business. Better, not bigger!!
https://www.tiktok.com/video/7345866998980594987