Presidential Candidates other than Obama

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And you call other people "retards"?

Please tell me how being a CEO compares with the responsibilities of being the leader of the United States? Obama has done a remarkable job after being handed a ticking bag of crap from his seriously impaired predecessor. Expertise at being a governmental leader is far more difficult because you have multiple constituencies to deal with. A Fred S or Scott Davis just make dictates, and their bad decisions stay within the company.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yeah yeah yeah, nothing is Obama's fault. Bush is the cause of everything wrong in the world. The Great Community Organizer has so much foreign policy experience he learned while working for ACORN in Chicago. He did vote "present" a lot, when he actually showed up for work and wasn't out campaigning. I heard Axlerod giving an interview tonight, same talking points. It gets old. The US is fast turning into a second rate power under his "leadership". The Economy will be the deciding factor in the next Election. I have met Herman Cain before, I'd vote for him over Obama any day of the week. He will surprise a lot of people if he can raise the bucks it will take to make a serious run. But to you, he is an "Uncle Tom". The Left has to call names, its so childish and predictable.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah yeah yeah, nothing is Obama's fault. Bush is the cause of everything wrong in the world. The Great Community Organizer has so much foreign policy experience he learned while working for ACORN in Chicago. He did vote "present" a lot, when he actually showed up for work and wasn't out campaigning. I heard Axlerod giving an interview tonight, same talking points. It gets old. The US is fast turning into a second rate power under his "leadership". The Economy will be the deciding factor in the next Election. I have met Herman Cain before, I'd vote for him over Obama any day of the week. He will surprise a lot of people if he can raise the bucks it will take to make a serious run. But to you, he is an "Uncle Tom". The Left has to call names, its so childish and predictable.

Let's bet. Whatever you want. A case of beer? Cain is no match for Obama, nor are any of the Republicans in the wings. And talking points are a GOP/FOX specialty. And yes, he is an Uncle Tom because he's not bright enough to know he's being used for the color of his skin, not his smarts. Just ask Michael Steele or his fellow "Tom" Colonel West.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's bet. Whatever you want. A case of beer? Cain is no match for Obama, nor are any of the Republicans in the wings. And talking points are a GOP/FOX specialty. And yes, he is an Uncle Tom because he's not bright enough to know he's being used for the color of his skin, not his smarts. Just ask Michael Steele or his fellow "Tom" Colonel West.

Its gonna be a funny thing when the primary season rolls around and the two "african american" republicans cant get 21% combined! In iowa, cain and west will finish dead last and that should be the end of their run at the white house.

Money isnt a deciding factor there, racism will be the key, as the voters in Iowa wont come anywhere near a Black man for president.

racism will show its ugly head again, and hurt both mens chances.

peace.

Bible-Banging hypocrites are my problem. What's yours? Agnostics with a brain?
I personally know a few very intelligent agnostics that are really good people with a high caliber of moral values, I consider them friends. Unfortunately, none of the post on this forum. Any one with a brain could see that using the word "retards" is offensive to people with , for instance, a child that is mentally challenged do to circumstances out of their control.

Perhaps you should discover Spell-Check.
LOL LOL, your brain is so advanced you don't recognize a "recall" from another thread that you posted on? You're such a brainiac.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"............... Why is military experience always so important to Republicans..........."

Why do ups drivers think being a driver is soooooo important to being a management person? Same idea.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Besides, what are the chances that it already took over 200 years to elect a black president, that it will be back to back within 2 terms to elect another one ?

Lightning doesn't strike twice very often ! (just something to consider and think about).
Obama is half black. just the fact.

klein

Für Meno :)
Obama is half black. just the fact.

Ok, thanks for the new knowledge you just gave me.
I always thought Obama made US history, being the first Black, or African-American President ever.

Gee, I got to get my news from you. The entire world press was wrong when they stated the above fictional fact.

Oh well, maybe it'll take another 200 years then ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by MrFedEx
Obama has government experience, which is far more important than being a CEO.

Can you say....c-o-m-m-u-n-i-t-y o-r-g-a-n-i-z-e-r ? What's that, one step above Walmart greeter??

klein

Für Meno :)
"..............Obama 2012 "its in your best interests".

If I'm on a suicide mission...............no thanks!

Suicide Mission ? Then go with Ryan Paul !
Privatize medicare for the elderly !

If a healthy 30 year old pays over $1000/mth in premiums for health insurance, what will the cost be for a rather unhealthy 70 yr old person be ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Suicide Mission ? Then go with Ryan Paul !
Privatize medicare for the elderly !

If a healthy 30 year old pays over $1000/mth in premiums for health insurance, what will the cost be for a rather unhealthy 70 yr old person be ?

I don't know WTF is a Ryan Paul ?????????????????????

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(Press Association) — US President Barack Obama will visit his ancestral home and follow in the steps of some of his predecessors when he touches down in Ireland on Monday.
Security is expected to be tight during Obama’s public events in the village of Moneygall, Co Offaly, and again at an open air rally in Dublin city centre.
Access will not be restricted to the free concert and presidential address on College Green but those attending will be screened.
Obama will speak to a crowd of thousands at the same College Green location where President Bill Clinton wooed onlookers in 1995.
It will be attended by the US President’s wife Michelle and Irish Taoiseach Enda Kenny.
The set-piece occasion will follow a whistle-stop trip to his ancestral home of Moneygall, Co Offaly, where up to 2000 people are expected to descend upon the village for his 45-minute drop-in.
Falmouth Kearney, who immigrated to the United States in 1850 at the age of 19, is the great great great grandfather of Obama on his white, Kansas-born mother's side.So that would make him African-Irish or at least Dark Irish

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member

If I called someone an uncle tom, you'd accuse me of being a racist.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Its gonna be a funny thing when the primary season rolls around and the two "african american" republicans cant get 21% combined! In iowa, cain and west will finish dead last and that should be the end of their run at the white house.

Money isnt a deciding factor there, racism will be the key, as the voters in Iowa wont come anywhere near a Black man for president.

racism will show its ugly head again, and hurt both mens chances.

peace.
Stop it, you're drooling !!!!