Presidential Candidates other than Obama

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find that anyone calling a Tea Party Member a teabagger is nothing but a closet racist themselves.
Since it was the MSM which first started the connection between these two totally unrelated groups, anyone who repeat this foolishness only truly shows how immature they are themselves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

header_exclusive.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Now popular Republicans 'not natural-born citizens'

[/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Rising stars of GOP in doubt because parents from overseas

[/FONT]

MIAMI, Fla. – Are U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal natural-born citizens of the United States, and thus eligible for the presidency?
It's a simple question, but the answer may not be so easy.
The next national election is less than 18 months away, and both [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]rising [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Republican [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]stars[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] have been touted as potential contenders for either the No. 1 or No. 2 spot on a presidential ticket.
But their eligibility is in doubt since both men's parents were not U.S. citizens at the time their future political children were born, [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]WND[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] can reveal. That factor is important because the Constitution mandates a presidential candidate to be a "natural-born citizen," a requirement that has dogged President Barack Obama since the 2008 campaign.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=297485#ixzz1N9F89EYU

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

header_exclusive.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Now popular Republicans 'not natural-born citizens'

[/FONT] [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Rising stars of GOP in doubt because parents from overseas

[/FONT]

MIAMI, Fla. – Are U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal natural-born citizens of the United States, and thus eligible for the presidency?
It's a simple question, but the answer may not be so easy.
The next national election is less than 18 months away, and both [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]rising [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Republican [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]stars[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] have been touted as potential contenders for either the No. 1 or No. 2 spot on a presidential ticket.
But their eligibility is in doubt since both men's parents were not U.S. citizens at the time their future political children were born, [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]WND[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] can reveal. That factor is important because the Constitution mandates a presidential candidate to be a "natural-born citizen," a requirement that has dogged President Barack Obama since the 2008 campaign.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=297485#ixzz1N9F89EYU

Again, a BIG DUH.

BUt as usual, the republicans will change sides and support these people even when they were against it. Talk about flip floppers.

Peace.

over9five

Staff member
I really resent the use of the term "tea bagger". At least you could use the proper term.

Agreed. I'll add that it is a violation of our Terms of Service to call another member a tea-bagger which happened in a recent post.

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. It is inappropriate to say anything on a discussion board about any individual or entity that you would not be prepared to say to them face-to-face.

No more warnings.

Yeah, I'm irrelevent because I told the truth about your dog in the race. You can't defend him, so just ignore me...please!
Don't worry More, he's as irrelevant as he says you are. All voters only have one legal vote to cast, his means no more than your vote.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I really resent the use of the term "tea bagger". At least you could use the proper term.

OK, I'll use the proper term. It should be ignorant, irrelevant, race-baiting Tea-Party member (I cannot use the other term because we've all been warned). If the Tea Party is representative of "American Exceptionalism", we are really in trouble as a country. It's pretty sad that the Right Wing moderators have to censor a common term for the Tea Party because it hits home with their own political leanings.

Aren't you supposed to be neutral? It's pretty obvious where your bias lies. Sad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
OK,
It's pretty sad that the Right Wing moderators have to censor a common term for the Tea Party because it hits home with their own political leanings.
Maybe its a common term used in your household, that does not make it proper to use it here.

brett636

Yeah Brett, but right after those happy thoughts, the repubican voting block helped THROW OUT George H. Bush from office in 4 years. Indeed, mindsets play a part, but president Obama is the President. No one in their right mind would vote for any of the current GOP candidates for president. And remember, I said "in their right minds".

Peace.

Then I guess you better pray for a Ross Perot type candidate to enter the ring because unless something like him comes along and splits the republican vote Obama has no shot at a 2nd term.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"...................a common term for the Tea Party "..............

The common term for the tea party is the tea party!!!