Presidential Candidates other than Obama

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Is that drunk Dyslexia?

All of the Republicans who had even a remote chance are dropping-out. Who have you got left? A Mormon who embraces Obamacare, albeit under a different name, a pizza crazy, and a lunatic Tea-Bag military man. Oh, and don't forget about that powerful "rogue" from up North who likes to hunt Democrats. LOL!! Think the smart ones (like Huckabee and Daniels) know they'd be wasting their time and money? "Winners" all around!!! Too effing funny.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If Huntsman announces, there will be 2 Mormons.

And 2 losers. Sorry, but the evangelical Right will never embrace a Mormon. Keep on trying. Maybe you can convince Sarah to announce her candidacy and to actually answer questions posed by real live reporters other than those on FOX.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And 2 losers. Sorry, but the evangelical Right will never embrace a Mormon. Keep on trying. Maybe you can convince Sarah to announce her candidacy and to actually answer questions posed by real live reporters other than those on FOX.

I wasn't "trying" anything....just adding a fact that maybe some didn't know.
If you have a dog, I'd be surprised.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Mitch daniels knows what huck knows...OBAMA is unbeatable in 2012.

Why waste millions of dollars, separate from family, and taint your name as a 2012 loser?

The 2012 field of republicans will come down to the BEST of the WORST, and unfortunately, the WORST will probably be successful in getting the nomination.

I am hoping that Sarah Palin can win the nomination with Bachman at her side, then we can finally put a fork into both of their careers.

Mitch Daniels- good call.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mitch daniels knows what huck knows...OBAMA is unbeatable in 2012.

Why waste millions of dollars, separate from family, and taint your name as a 2012 loser?

The 2012 field of republicans will come down to the BEST of the WORST, and unfortunately, the WORST will probably be successful in getting the nomination.

I am hoping that Sarah Palin can win the nomination with Bachman at her side, then we can finally put a fork into both of their careers.

Mitch Daniels- good call.

Peace.
Baloney! Mrs Daniels just set his ass straight!!! No No No No !!!

over9five

Staff member
The Other Side is right. As poor a President as Obama is, he has zero credible oppositon for 2012.
Better for Republicans to save their money for 2016.

klein

Für Meno :)
Mr X sounds ok, who wouldn't vote for more tax cuts ?
Let it trickle down, and get Americans rich again, and America out of debt.

Just don't spend too much time on the down-trickle effect, or the IMF will show up, downgrade US credit, and the Euro will take over as the world currency, faster then it would have ever happened !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Baloney! Mrs Daniels just set his ass straight!!! No No No No !!!

Yeah, theres a woman of courage. Leaves her husband and kids for another man, marry's and then carries on with this other man until her husband gets some fame, then she comes running back. Now shes the first lady?

Umm, in my parts, we have a term for women like this. We call them "WHORES".

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He or she is not running, so what's the point....are you going to disect 318,000,000 other people on here? We're gonna need a bigger boat!

brett636

There is no such thing as a perfect candidate on either side. Anyone who gets put up for nomination will have some sort of "undesirable" quality about them and Mitch was no different. What TOS is conveniently ignoring is that the negatives of all the republican primary candidates combined are far fewer in number and importance than the negatives Obama will have going into this next election. I hope he has read how happy the democrats were in 1980 when Ronald Reagan won the nomination, because we all know how that turned out.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah Brett, but right after those happy thoughts, the repubican voting block helped THROW OUT George H. Bush from office in 4 years. Indeed, mindsets play a part, but president Obama is the President. No one in their right mind would vote for any of the current GOP candidates for president. And remember, I said "in their right minds".

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There is no such thing as a perfect candidate on either side. Anyone who gets put up for nomination will have some sort of "undesirable" quality about them and Mitch was no different. What TOS is conveniently ignoring is that the negatives of all the republican primary candidates combined are far fewer in number and importance than the negatives Obama will have going into this next election. I hope he has read how happy the democrats were in 1980 when Ronald Reagan won the nomination, because we all know how that turned out.

Yeah, right. Obama is saddled with all of these "negatives". The only question is the margin of his victory. The people angry with his performance are Tea-****** like yourself. Here's a news flash for you. Even if every single one of you vote, raise hell, and make fun or criticize everything Obama does, there aren't enough of you to do anything to affect the overall 2012 results. You are tempests in a very small teapot.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member
He lies
He's not transparent like he said he would be
He said he'd close Gitmo as soon as he got in
He said he would cut the deficit in half during his first term...
It's all lies lies lies!!
He's not saddled with negatives, he creates them by himself!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
He lies
He's not transparent like he said he would be
He said he'd close Gitmo as soon as he got in
He said he would cut the deficit in half during his first term...
It's all lies lies lies!!
He's not saddled with negatives, he creates them by himself!

Fortunately, you're irrelevant. Rage On!! Whip yourselves into a Santorum-like froth of Tea-Bag ignorance.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, I'm irrelevent because I told the truth about your dog in the race. You can't defend him, so just ignore me...please!