Presidential Debates 2016- The DRUMPF meltdown has begun..!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Tonight is the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Drumpf..

There will be no breaks, no commercials and no teleprompters..

DRUMPF will be at a ginormous disadvantage, as he tries to remember all the crap his handlers have tried to stick into his brain. Without the use of a teleprompter, DRUMPF will be challenged to say anything more than the talking points he has been repeating for months.

Now its time for him to demonstrate what he really knows or doesnt know about government.

For my money, this is the begining of the end for DRUMPF.

Without assistance from a teleprompter, watch for DRUMPF to "Mirror" Sarah Palin in trying to remember important information.

I am not sure if Lester Holt will challenge DRUMPF on any false statements, and the right wing has already started lobbing complaints about HOLT, even though he is a registered REPUBLICAN.

Either way, this is the day you DRUMPF supporters were banking on.. There will be no excuses when this is over.

Stay tuned!

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I missed the first hour.
Had to attend a local town meeting.
Having to do with a zoning by-law change.
Which was defeated by over 2/3 majority.

Who the heck scheduled a special town meeting for tonight , was the number one question that none of the governing board of Democrats could answer.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Trump looked like a complete mess who couldn't keep from biting on the Pantsuit's bait. Surely he has carpal tunnel from all the self-congratulatory patting on the back he does...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I missed the first hour.
Had to attend a local town meeting.
Having to do with a zoning by-law change.
Which was defeated by over 2/3 majority.

Who the heck scheduled a special town meeting for tonight , was the number one question that none of the governing board of Democrats could answer.

Who the heck has a special town meeting that runs that late?

Sportello

NEY2tMv.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who the heck has a special town meeting that runs that late?
Started at 19:30 hours was supposed to be over by 21:00 hours.
If the governing body had listened to the people it would have been over in ten minutes, but they had to go thru the procedure of triple explaining things. And the line of people who were asking questions went out the door of the hall, many never did get a chance to speak.