Prod Bon ?

Overpaid Union Thug

What do you do the other 3% of the time
Probably straight lines it through the yard. I'm like him but it's more like 99%. The other 1% is when it's a house occupied by people that park their cars in their yards and/or have junk and trash there too. I cut straight through the yard because it's highly unlikely they'll care.

Rainman

Its all good.
You are making the assumption that the bid driver is not following the methods. Could it be possible that he is simply a more efficient driver than your best cover drivers?
Other drivers have seen this driver " bending" the methods. This driver is certainly efficient, but that doesn't account for everything.

Dr.Brownz

Can they discipline you for that? I'm a new driver but I learned quick to use all break times. I find it funny though when drivers complain about work. But they skip their lunch and breaks cause they" don't have time" there's times when I've been so heavy I couldn't take lunch till 500. But I still took it.

No such thing as being so heavy you can't take lunch till 5. Take lunch when the contract says/. If there are going to be missed, let the center know. Its their problem