Punching the bowl.

bumped

1. I'd never use a residentals bathroom
2. I learned where every possible bathroom was when I bid on a route within a week.
3. If I had no other choice, use DR bag
a. have a roll of hand towels in the pkg car
b. when I go into a fast food joint I take way more than enough napkins to make sure pkg car is well stocked
c. have towel in my bag which I would throw away when done.
4. If I have run out of the above they would be getting me off the car as I'm in no shape to work.

U

uber

I go when I find a good opportunity presents itself even if that means cleaning out my bowels if I don't need to go. Trust me on this, I dump way more than the average person.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Eat a bowl of Raisin Bran every night for dessert. Yummy and lots of fiber. You will wake up the next morning and make a nice big poopie before you even have time to get the coffee going. Problem solved.

Nimnim

The Nim
I'd like to think if I were in a building, commercial or residential, aside from a gas station(those are way too easy to walk away and deny knowledge) I would attempt to unclog the situation by hand without ever letting the occupant know. Or course if I had an option I would not choose a customer location, but if it had to be I'd rather not leave a sour note for them. Knowing a sink to wash up nearby is probably the most important to me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I'd like to think if I were in a building, commercial or residential, aside from a gas station(those are way too easy to walk away and deny knowledge) I would attempt to unclog the situation by hand without ever letting the occupant know. Or course if I had an option I would not choose a customer location, but if it had to be I'd rather not leave a sour note for them. Knowing a sink to wash up nearby is probably the most important to me.

One of the nice things about being a UPS driver and making $35 an hour is that hiring a plumber to solve such problems becomes a simple matter of picking up the phone and reaching into one's wallet to retrieve a credit card. I am sitting here trying to calculate in my head just how much freaking cash you would have to pay me to reach into a toilet and pull clogged feces (mine? Someone elses? A blend?) out of the bowl with my hand, bearing in mind that I would wind up adding a belly full of my own vomit to the mixture in the process. I havent figured out an amount yet, but I do know that it is a lot. Enough to make the couple of hundred I would pay to a plumber seem like a bargain.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
You've got to size up your opponent.
If the toilet didn't look like it was up to the toto golf ball challenge, try someplace else or could always leave an upper decker & if found out, deny, deny, deny!

Indecisi0n

Some truck you can open the battery terminal cover so you can sit and poo while reading the forums on your phone...so I heard.

FilingBluesFL

I can't help but wonder what Integrity would do in a situation like this.

Oh man this is awesome. I'd like to second that lol

A good driver has proper "area knowledge" and knows where the GOOD bathrooms are. Air conditioned, clean, and infrequently used lol

I used one of those today :-D