Puro western Canada

Hey has anyone heard that UPS has Puro in court in western Canada or is this just a rumor?, Also how is the delivery service of ups packages from Puro?..Just courious to see.

thanks

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??
From what I hear, Purolator's service in our rural area is garbage. They refuse to deliver to farms, and pretty much anything with a COD on it gets RTS'd. Anything that has a farm address on it gets delivered to the post office in a nearby town and the customer has to come pick it up. We have more packages that show up at our centre with "hold at UPS depot" on them since switching to Purolator.

That's what I heard too. I'm hoping they don't fully switch as puro is killing ups service and plus my job be on the line if ups switches fully.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
in the us I have delivered nda letters that had the purculator envenlop, and purculator waybill, but then on top is a ups thermal label...can someone explain this..probably a partnership??

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
in the us I have delivered nda letters that had the purculator envenlop, and purculator waybill, but then on top is a ups thermal label...can someone explain this..probably a partnership??

Last I heard (read) was that Puro had a working partnership with DHL.

jds4lunch

What the hell is YOUPS??

Purolator delivers UPS rural volume in western Canada, and in exchange UPS delivers Purolator's international volume.