purple promise performance payout?

morgan

what a joke that was. after a month of management telling us about it and a riveting frontline this is what they give us! just barely over a hundred bucks!!!! fedex really should be ashamed of themselves sometimes. but I'm guessing management funded themselves a pretty nice payday. I give up, time to milk things out even more and give myself a raise!

MAKAVELI

what a joke that was. after a month of management telling us about it and a riveting frontline this is what they give us! just barely over a hundred bucks!!!! fedex really should be ashamed of themselves sometimes. but I'm guessing management funded themselves a pretty nice payday. I give up, time to milk things out even more and give myself a raise!
After taxes I barely noticed it. I also noticed it was the same amount for everyone. No longer a % of your pay.

whenIgetthere

I know someone who got $180, I got $95. He's topped out and works 60 hours a week, I'm not and work 35-40 a week. Pretty sure it is a percentage.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Same here, Our top senior guy got 200, I got 77 lol.

What does that tell you about how Fred & Friends view the value of what you do? Even after the Peak debacle, they probably all got raises at the top, and since so much of their compensation package is tied to the soaring stock, each will cash-in for millions. Get a clue.

Serf

What does that tell you about how Fred & Friends view the value of what you do? Even after the Peak debacle, they probably all got raises at the top, and since so much of their compensation package is tied to the soaring stock, each will cash-in for millions. Get a clue.
Yes they probably all did get raises at the top. The compensation package IS tied into the stock. And they all WILL cash in for lots of money one day. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the chance? Their are inherent perks of the job when you're on the top. It's always been that way. And lastly, it tells me that they at least give the tiniest flying :censored2: that us worker bees are still around. Now go buy yourself a case of beer with those sheckles!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes they probably all did get raises at the top. The compensation package IS tied into the stock. And they all WILL cash in for lots of money one day. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the chance? Their are inherent perks of the job when you're on the top. It's always been that way. And lastly, it tells me that they at least give the tiniest flying :censored2: that us worker bees are still around. Now go buy yourself a case of beer with those sheckles!

The :censored2: they give is microscopic, and IMO the only reason they make a payout is so they can crow about the Purple Promise, which is a huge joke. And yes, the people on top always do better...that is expected. However, the degree to which they have cashed-in while screwing us is pretty phenomenal.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The :censored2: they give is microscopic, and IMO the only reason they make a payout is so they can crow about the Purple Promise, which is a huge joke. And yes, the people on top always do better...that is expected. However, the degree to which they have cashed-in while screwing us is pretty phenomenal.

CJinx

I haven't seen a such a thing on the Ground side.
Maybe it's why our raises are on time and don't suck? lol