purple promise performance payout?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by morgan, Feb 2, 2014.

1. morgan

morgan Member

what a joke that was. after a month of management telling us about it and a riveting frontline this is what they give us! just barely over a hundred bucks!!!! fedex really should be ashamed of themselves sometimes. but I'm guessing management funded themselves a pretty nice payday. I give up, time to milk things out even more and give myself a raise!

2. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

After taxes I barely noticed it. I also noticed it was the same amount for everyone. No longer a % of your pay.

3. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I have a Purple Promise, but I save it for my wife.

4. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

I disagree

They should be ashamed of themselves all the time.

5. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

What?
    It was the same amount for everyone?

6. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was everybody I talk to said it was the same amount that I got. 100 and some change.

7. whenIgetthere

whenIgetthere Well-Known Member

I know someone who got $180, I got $95. He's topped out and works 60 hours a week, I'm not and work 35-40 a week. Pretty sure it is a percentage.

8. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

It's a percentage. A very very small percentage.

9. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

it's like a tiny percentage of a very small percentage.

10. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

Downright pathetic.

11. Express Courier

Express Courier Active Member

lol They really did hype that :censored2: up too.

12. Serf

Serf Active Member

Same here, Our top senior guy got 200, I got 77 lol.

13. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

What does that tell you about how Fred & Friends view the value of what you do? Even after the Peak debacle, they probably all got raises at the top, and since so much of their compensation package is tied to the soaring stock, each will cash-in for millions. Get a clue.

14. DinkyDog

DinkyDog New Member

Blink and you miss it

15. Serf

Serf Active Member

Yes they probably all did get raises at the top. The compensation package IS tied into the stock. And they all WILL cash in for lots of money one day. Wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the chance? Their are inherent perks of the job when you're on the top. It's always been that way. And lastly, it tells me that they at least give the tiniest flying :censored2: that us worker bees are still around. Now go buy yourself a case of beer with those sheckles!

16. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

The :censored2: they give is microscopic, and IMO the only reason they make a payout is so they can crow about the Purple Promise, which is a huge joke. And yes, the people on top always do better...that is expected. However, the degree to which they have cashed-in while screwing us is pretty phenomenal.

17. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

The :censored2: they give is microscopic, and IMO the only reason they make a payout is so they can crow about the Purple Promise, which is a huge joke. And yes, the people on top always do better...that is expected. However, the degree to which they have cashed-in while screwing us is pretty phenomenal.

18. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

I haven't seen a such a thing on the Ground side.
    Maybe it's why our raises are on time and don't suck? lol

19. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Yes, a $100 pittance is the reason why Express gets :censored2:ty raises that are always being pushed back.

20. TUT

TUT Well-Known Member

From reading here your peak was a cluster no matter who's at fault that can't help payouts.