QAnon

fishtm2001

In “A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon,” Berkowitz explains:

QAnon grows on the wild misinterpretation of random data, presented in a suggestive fashion in a milieu designed to help the users come to the intended misunderstanding. Maybe “guided apophenia” is a better phrase. Guided because the puppet masters are directly involved in hinting about the desired conclusions. They have pre-seeded the conclusions. They are constantly getting the player lost by pointing out unrelated random events and creating a meaning for them that fits the propaganda message Q is delivering.
There is no reality here. No actual solution in the real world. Instead, this is a breadcrumb trail AWAY from reality. Away from actual solutions and towards a dangerous psychological rush. It works very well because when you “figure it out yourself” you own it. You experience the thrill of discovery, the excitement of the rabbit hole, the acceptance of a community that loves and respects you. Because you were convinced to “connect the dots yourself” you can see the absolute logic of it. This is the conclusion you arrived at.
“Do your research,” believers tell you, and it shall set you free. From reality.

floridays

In “A Game Designer’s Analysis Of QAnon,” Berkowitz explains:

“Do your research,” believers tell you, and it shall set you free. From reality.
Don't worry about QAnon as you say, I don't know who the hell they are or what they are supposed to be.

You are on notice,
today, your clown corpse, should he make it, can expect the same treatment Trump got, right up until the day the dims drag his scrawny ass out.
Is that understood?

First shot, not at sleepy Joe was delivered today, don't be surprised if he isn't dirtied by it.
Carter Page Files $75 Million Lawsuit Against The FBI, Comey, McCabe, and Others

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Q anon is a very popular topic amongst leftists. Wonder why that is. Probably because their brand of insanity has pushed fellow democrats to another brand that they find more plausible. Guess the leftists are jealous, and starting to feel lonely.

fishtm2001

"Before she was elected to the House of Representatives as a member from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Trumpy, QAnon-friendly, conspiracy-toting, gun-lovin’, mass-shooting-denying, assassination-promoting lightning-rod Republican, was a top official of the Family America Project, a right-wing outfit. In that capacity, she served as one of a handful of moderators of the group’s Facebook page, which has provided a forum for death threats against Democrats, bigoted attacks on the Obamas and others, and assorted conspiracy theories. The group has also championed the John Birch Society, a far-right conspiracist outfit that claimed throughout the Cold War that globalist and communist treason had penetrated the highest levels of US government.'

David Corn

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@tonyexpress can you merge this with the other thread he already made on this topic?
I think he might have alzheimer's.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@tonyexpress can you merge this with the other thread he already made on this topic?
I think he might have alzheimer's.

Even better, would be @tonyexpress merging ALL of his threads. It’s as if he has a simple thought, he feels the need to start a thread.

refineryworker05

Yeah the fact that millions of republican voters believed in Qanon is the reason millions of republican voters believe that the election was stolen from trump, the Republican Party has been a great source of purposely misinforming and conning their supporters for so long, which led to a Republican media that furthers misinforms and cons republicans voters. normal Republican voters are easily led to believe all manner of insane conspiracies. All of this stuff is very dangerous, because the need for Republican voters to not deal with reality has not vanished, the need for Republican elected officials and Republican media to purposely misinform their supporters has not vanished. Sadly these mass delusional beliefs amongst republican voters will keep occurring with grave consequences for the nation.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can do it when I get home. I can’t access the servers on my blackberry.

0168A2D1-BDA7-43FB-9CCF-1C77E0971D55.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah the fact that millions of republican voters believed in Qanon is the reason millions of republican voters believe that the election was stolen from trump, the Republican Party has been a great source of purposely misinforming and conning their supporters for so long, which led to a Republican media that furthers misinforms and cons republicans voters. normal Republican voters are easily led to believe all manner of insane conspiracies. All of this stuff is very dangerous, because the need for Republican voters to not deal with reality has not vanished, the need for Republican elected officials and Republican media to purposely misinform their supporters has not vanished. Sadly these mass delusional beliefs amongst republican voters will keep occurring with grave consequences for the nation.
Who are these “millions of Republican voters” believing in Qanon? I know many Republicans and they all think Qanon are wackos.

refineryworker05

Like right now you can see how these mass delusions occur even against the evidence of objective reality. Right now republican media and elected officials are feeding their supporters misinformation about big tech and censorship. Despite all evidence to the contrary and economic incentives for those companies, regular republicans are being feed a steady diet if big tech is out to get you, they hate you, they are aiding the far left in destroying the nation. The inconsistent logic that we say the far left is communist, so why would gigantic private companies want to link with communists who would destroy their wealth and power? Is never asked. Why would big tech companies that needs users want to boot off and attack millions of regular republicans because they are republicans is never asked. Sadly, Republican voters are so steeped in this delusional world view that the far left controls every aspect of society that these bizarre beliefs makes sense to them.