QAnon

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Present day Germans don’t mess around appeasing lunatic white nationalists. They know firsthand what happens if you do. It’s a lesson people that claim to be patriotic Republicans should learn from. Unfortunately the pursuit of power has republicans supporting the crazy as seen in their votes in support of MTG.
They are here for you.

Attachments

• full-fledged-brownshirts.jpg
    full-fledged-brownshirts.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 67

PT Car Washer

Lol yeah ok. I do support it. Apparently you haven't watched the video. Nice try though. The sooner you realize you are a tool, a pawn, the better off you will be. Think for yourself bro. Politicians aren't for us. There was a Van Halen video back in the day for the song Right Now. Right Now our government is doing what we thought other governments did. Wake up man. Think for yourself. Layoff *ter and Fakebook who tell you how to think. The human condition is almost to the point of no turning back.
Really? You get your political opinions from a music video? Relax Chicken Little. The sky is not falling. Not as long as their are Americans who do more than watch music videos.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Really? You get your political opinions from a music video? Relax Chicken Little. The sky is not falling. Not as long as their are Americans who do more than watch music videos.
Music videos?? That DMT must've been strong tonight. That pic was from no music video lol. Do they even make those anymore lol? Nice diversion. I guess.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Proof positive that you are a tool. You don't even remember that lol. Wow. We are further from the truth than I thought.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Present day Germans don’t mess around appeasing lunatic white nationalists. They know firsthand what happens if you do. It’s a lesson people that claim to be patriotic Republicans should learn from. Unfortunately the pursuit of power has republicans supporting the crazy as seen in their votes in support of MTG.
It's sad you don't realize that Democrats are the fascists, and they are actively doing everything they accuse others of.