QAnon

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"Before she was elected to the House of Representatives as a member from Georgia, Marjorie Taylor Greene, the Trumpy, QAnon-friendly, conspiracy-toting, gun-lovin’, mass-shooting-denying, assassination-promoting lightning-rod Republican, was a top official of the Family America Project, a right-wing outfit. In that capacity, she served as one of a handful of moderators of the group’s Facebook page, which has provided a forum for death threats against Democrats, bigoted attacks on the Obamas and others, and assorted conspiracy theories. The group has also championed the John Birch Society, a far-right conspiracist outfit that claimed throughout the Cold War that globalist and communist treason had penetrated the highest levels of US government.'

David Corn
I have to thank the democrats for making freshman Rep Greene into a household name.
Many other have served decades in Congress without gaining this much fame.
The voting showed that her own party stood with her.
And donations have really increased her war chest.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Look at polling data. Look at trump rallies, look at the riot on the capital on January 6th, look at the mass Republican delusion that the election was stolen from trump
I went to a Trump rally a few months ago to see what was going on. I saw American patriotism at its finest. And a few idiots with rebel flags. Those kind of people tend to get an eye roll from the masses.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have to thank the democrats for making freshman Rep Greene into a household name.
Many other have served decades in Congress without gaining this much fame.
The voting showed that her own party stood with her.
And donations have really increased her war chest.
Longstanding political norms dictate the minority party picks who holds the minority seats on committees.

Democrats have now set a precedent that the majority party can remove anyone from any committee for any reason.

Very anti democratic positions as usual from the demwits.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now that race in NY that a judge had to make a ruling on who was the winner; the loser is claiming voting machine fraud.
Where is the outrage from the D's ?
Trump claimed that and get shafted.
The irony here is that the loser has hired the attorney responsible for creating the Steele Dossier for his defense.

refineryworker05

I went to a Trump rally a few months ago to see what was going on. I saw American patriotism at its finest. And a few idiots with rebel flags. Those kind of people tend to get an eye roll from the masses.
Well you saw confederate flags at a trump rally, that’s not surprising. why do you think the people carrying those traitorous confedrate flags identify with trump? Why do you think people openly carrying those traitorous confederate flags think they fit in at a trump rally?

as far as qanon at trump rallies, they were very prominent at his rallies, a large percentage of republicans both believe in qanon and the equally insane conspiracy that the election was stolen from trump based on polling. There is a reason for these mass delusional beliefs amongst Republican voters, and it’s because Republican elected officials and media have been priming republican voters to believe misinformation for decades now. They are doing it right now with big tech and censorship. They are misinforming republicans to care about this meaningless bs, while they offer zero policies to help anyone

Republican voters are prime candidates to be conned about the state of this nation. It’s very very bad. This will sadly lead to more violence.

It will be fine

Who are these “millions of Republican voters” believing in Qanon? I know many Republicans and they all think Qanon are wackos.
There’s a newly classic German saying.

There’s a table with 3 people at it. A nazi sits down and nobody gets up. What do you have?

4 Nazis.

That’s the Republican Party at this point. Anyone in the party that pushes back against the crazy gets labeled a RINO and loses their primary. So the intellectual or moderate conservatives are pushed out. The Republican Party is the party of crazy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There’s a newly classic German saying.

There’s a table with 3 people at it. A nazi sits down and nobody gets up. What do you have?

4 Nazis.

That’s the Republican Party at this point. Anyone in the party that pushes back against the crazy gets labeled a RINO and loses their primary. So the intellectual or moderate conservatives are pushed out. The Republican Party is the party of crazy.
You're brainwashed.

refineryworker05

Still doesent add up to “millions”
Yes it does. Millions of republicans believe in both mass delusions of qanon and the election was stolen from trump. There is a reason for this. Republican elected officials and media have been purposely spreading misinformation to republican voters for decades. Republican voters are primed candidates to be conned by mass delusional conspiracy theories about this nation.

refineryworker05

Wow, you believe some very radical conspiracy theories.
Trump and republican media just spread the mass delusion amongst republican voters that the election was stolen, you saw the results of that mass delusion based on the riot on January 6th and the fact that fewer Republicans may have voted in the elections in GA because they believed the election was rigged.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump and republican media just spread the mass delusion amongst republican voters that the election was stolen, you saw the results of that mass delusion based on the riot on January 6th and the fact that fewer Republicans may have voted in the elections in GA because they believed the election was rigged.
Yes yes, it's probably the Russians spreading all these delusions! The Republicans probably colluded with them! And then there's the secret kabal of racists running a system to keep blacks down....

Wow, you believe some very radical conspiracy theories.

If confederate flags are allowed at trump rallies, they are acceptable to trump. That’s the stuff that you denounce at the time it is happening.

when people at McCain town hall meetings started ranting about Obama being a muslin, McCain put a stop to it right away.

it’s called class and values. Something the Republican Party has lost.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Yet it's ok that BLM was nominated for the Nobel "peace " prize. You lefties are a strange lot. And very hippocritical. It's evil at it's finest.