Quitter

Off the leash

New drivers were abused my management. They tried to turn you into a runner. My first gig as a cover driver I was sent out in p1000 that was slammed, literally a brick. Sent out blind with a road map! Stress? Are you kidding me? I nearly puked. If not for the gray heads schooling me I would have become a runner. Instead I worked at a steady pace until they realized I wasn’t gonna run!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
New drivers were abused my management. They tried to turn you into a runner. My first gig as a cover driver I was sent out in p1000 that was slammed, literally a brick. Sent out blind with a road map! Stress? Are you kidding me? I nearly puked. If not for the gray heads schooling me I would have become a runner. Instead I worked at a steady pace until they realized I wasn’t gonna run!
Isn’t there a thread for old retirees war stories
I hope you find it

542thruNthru

I'm sure everyone here remembers the big fat quitter by the name of @nkm , and his post talking about how UPS is "terribly understaffed and completely mismanaged," and that his hub was run "like it's a daycare." He and I were actually in a competition to see who would last longer working at UPS. If I recall correctly, he lasted a total of 11 hours and 45 minutes working there. (including training) Only 5 hours of this time was spent actually working on the floor. Now, he's pretty solidly built guy. You'd think he'd be able to handle working there.
I'm over a foot shorter than him, way smaller, and I'm a woman. I'm still working at UPS. @nkm is a sissy and can't handle the cardboard.
It's natural selection. He mentions BrownCafe every day. I guess he's still upset about the way he got flamed by everyone.

This is the same girl that begged me to buy her a pair of gloves because her "hands were too dirty" after her shift and because she spent the last $11 of her credit card balance on a mayonnaise sandwich with jalapenos at Wendy's (typical vegan).
You two should visit the Corner Bar. This sounds like it's type of argument. ;)

watdaflock?

I'm sure everyone here remembers the big fat quitter by the name of @nkm , and his post talking about how UPS is "terribly understaffed and completely mismanaged," and that his hub was run "like it's a daycare." He and I were actually in a competition to see who would last longer working at UPS. If I recall correctly, he lasted a total of 11 hours and 45 minutes working there. (including training) Only 5 hours of this time was spent actually working on the floor. Now, he's pretty solidly built guy. You'd think he'd be able to handle working there.
I'm over a foot shorter than him, way smaller, and I'm a woman. I'm still working at UPS. @nkm is a sissy and can't handle the cardboard.
It's natural selection. He mentions BrownCafe every day. I guess he's still upset about the way he got flamed by everyone.
You sound like a c-word.

Returntosender

Someone make some room in the back of a package car for me and @Wendy Torrance
5F3AADF8-E309-4591-B242-9E6EF8588DB4.jpeg