Racism rears its ugly head

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
EVERYTHING has something to do with racism now days
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1453244962.535327.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
a guy on my route has a Harley with a 30" front wheel... UGLY

not my cup of tea either. This is a nice bike other than the front wheel set up.

The more I look at it the less I like the saddlebags too. Don't like the bike--I do like the motor

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oversize rims should have been outlawed the first day they hit the street----Man them things are UGLY

They've managed to ruin some decent cars. I used to see a show quality 65' Chevy Impala SS 396 that was ruined with 22" rims and other add-on garbage. Shameful.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's stupid.

Did you take the time to verify his story or did you post based on his word alone?

I did a little research. The program is called Scholars and is designed to raise the dismal (54%) graduation rate among black students. 43 black students will live together to help one another.

It may sound racist but I can see where such a program could benefit all involved.

Last edited:

newfie

Did you take the time to verify his story or did you post based on his word alone?

I did a little research. The program is called Scholars and is designed to raise the dismal (54%) graduation rate among black students. 43 black students will live together to help one another.

It may sound racist but I can see where such a program could benefit all involved.

if the 43 were not destined to be successful individually what makes them successful collectively?

seems they should instead be mentored by successful people that can teach them what it takes to be successful.