Racism rears its ugly head

newfie

A classic example of what DRUMPF inspires.

As if blacks caused detroit to look like it did in the 70's.

You forget, Mitt Romneys father was the governor of Michigan just before the state crashed as he ushered out big business, like the automobile industry and factory jobs, leaving the citizens with no place to work.

Maybe you missed his administration and the huge deficits he created before he left michigan.

With the auto industry leaving detroit, what were the people to do, when the rest of WHITE america, like yourself, wouldnt allow blacks to relocate to other suburbs or large cities?

Maybe you think in the 70's, blacks could live anywhere? or work anywhere, or travel anywhere?

Or maybe you just flunked US HISTORY.

TOS.

didn't see any romneys around Detroit when the city defaulted. Did see a lot of democrats that said they needed more handouts.

newfie

We definitely agree on that.
I can be entertained all day making fun of the goobertards in Current Events.

we are lucky to have someone with such a superior outlook here. Actually almost everyone here seems to have the same self serving opinion of theirselves.

rickyb

13615292_10154201214586877_4501171065016633778_n.jpg

not sure about mcdonalds one...

rickyb

53% of blacks earn less than $15/hr in US. it should be no suprise. thats why its called a ghetto because you make no money.

u wanna cut down on crime? get people good paying jobs!

rickyb

How do people get a good paying job???
well fundamentally its about owning the labor you produce which means a cooperative type economy and not a capitalist one.

but aside from these more radical solutions, you could have full employment which would drive up wages.
stop job killing so called "free trade" deals like NAFTA and TPP.
you could actually cut the work week to 37 hours or whatever which would require more workers and increase jobs.
stop outsourcing jobs to 3rd world dictatorships like mexico and china.
wall street kills alot of jobs with its booms and bust, so you'd have to fix wall street.

wayfair

swollen member
well fundamentally its about owning the labor you produce which means a cooperative type economy and not a capitalist one.

but aside from these more radical solutions, you could have full employment which would drive up wages.
stop job killing so called "free trade" deals like NAFTA and TPP.
you could actually cut the work week to 37 hours or whatever which would require more workers and increase jobs.
stop outsourcing jobs to 3rd world dictatorships like mexico and china.
wall street kills alot of jobs with its booms and bust, so you'd have to fix wall street.

wrong....

People need the impetus to get a good job

wayfair

swollen member
on wall street, outsourcing, and NAFTA / TPP, trump says the exact same thing.

in my low income areas I deliver to, young abled bodied workers are everywhere.

in the hispanic areas I deliver to, no one's home besides the children and Mothers.... those folks work their asses off.

rickyb

in the hispanic areas I deliver to, no one's home besides the children and Mothers.... those folks work their asses off.
btw trump would probably also agree that getting the unemployment low would drive wages up...its not a controversial theory.

i noticed quite often people agree with a message just based on whos saying it, and not so much the content of the message ;)

rickyb

and if what you are saying is true, (i havent heard enough about it to know whether its a major factor or not) all of the things that trump and i have listed would...ready for it...INCENTIVIZE unemployed people to get a job

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Currently the oil business is bleeding workers , but many see the industry doing a turn around by late 2018.
An influx of workers will be required, and since this field pays more per worker than most other industries, a employment boom will likely appear .