Racism rears its ugly head

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Teenager Sent Snapchat Pic Of Murder Victim
marlowilliams.jpg

Taken from his Facebook page .

JUNE 23--After allegedly killing a man in the parking lot of a Tennessee IHOP, a Memphis teenager sent friends a Snapchat photo of the victim along
snapchkill.jpg
with the message “I just killed a :censored2: 10 minutes ago."

Sebastian Vaughn, 16, was arrested yesterday and charged in the shooting death of Marlo Williams, 35, who was found dead Monday inside a vehicle outside the restaurant.

Charged with second-degree murder, Vaughn is being held in the county’s juvenile detention facility. In an e-mail, a Memphis Police Department spokesperson said that since Vaughn is a minor “we do not have a booking photo for release,” nor will cops “release any personal information regarding victims or suspects.”

The Snapchat image of Williams (seen above, blurred) shows him slumped at the wheel of a Lexus and bleeding from a gunshot wound to the chest.

Responding to a man down call, police discovered Williams in the car around 4:40 PM. Soon after, he was pronounced dead at the scene.

At least one recipient of Vaughn’s Snapchat message contacted cops and provided homicide investigators with the grisly image.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
so what is the solution---Make America Black again?

A classic example of what DRUMPF inspires.

As if blacks caused detroit to look like it did in the 70's.

You forget, Mitt Romneys father was the governor of Michigan just before the state crashed as he ushered out big business, like the automobile industry and factory jobs, leaving the citizens with no place to work.

Maybe you missed his administration and the huge deficits he created before he left michigan.

With the auto industry leaving detroit, what were the people to do, when the rest of WHITE america, like yourself, wouldnt allow blacks to relocate to other suburbs or large cities?

Maybe you think in the 70's, blacks could live anywhere? or work anywhere, or travel anywhere?

Or maybe you just flunked US HISTORY.

TOS.

rod

Retired 22 years
as---Just seeing if TOS was paying attention. Damn-he's a hateful person. By the way TOS---what is the solution? and don't say throw more money at it because that is what has caused the whole problem to snowball in the first place. Something for nothing don't work. If there is a bigger incentive to have more babies to get a bigger government check than there is to get off your butt, stop the gang banging life, get an education and get a friggin job then I for one ain't feelin sorry for ya. My little hometown newspaper has 2-3 full pages of help wanted ads every week. It seems no one wants to actually work anymore. A friend who just sold his manufacturing business has been begging for help forever. His starting wage is $13.25 an hour with a $1,000 bonus if you stay for a year. He couldn't get hardly anyone (White, Black, Hispanic or Indian) to even apply for the jobs---- (he told me that was because he insisted on a drug test).
The 70's are over TOS--- quit using the past as an excuse as to why things are the way they are today.

Last edited: