Rain Jacket

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This will probably be a futile attempt to get this thread back on track, but I was reading today that Jos. A Bank and Men's Warehouse, (which own that wonderful uniform company that we know as Twin Hill) is having financial difficulty and is shutting hundreds of stores down. Apparently, there aren't enough wealthy people left to keep them in business. If you want any quality Twin Hill uniforms, you might want to get your order in as soon as possible.
"Quality twin hill". Lmfao

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm a tall guy none of the jackets fit. The bomber jacket is way too short in the waist and sleeve length. I can't even button the sleeves on my longsleeve shirts.

You can order extra-long sleeves on shirts, I imagine maybe you can on jackets. I have extra long arms and extra large hands from handling millions of boxes over the years. I only wear company issued uniform parts, I'm not buying raingear out of my pocket.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The current standard issue UPS jacket has always worked well for me. It kept me dry today despite raining ALL FREAKIN DAY! They've always kept me dry. They can get a little warm but luckily must of the rain in my area is in the spring and it typically cools down on rainy days in the summer. For me it's asinine to pay top dollar for a non issued jacket (that we can be told not to wear) like I see others wearing when UPS issues one for free.
you mean a 500 dollar arcteryx jacket is a ripoff???

Last edited:

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Yes. They tell us you're supposed to have a doctors not to wear one.
WHAT!?!?

That's so dumb.

We have all the options

Full cloth ball cap

Trucker style ball cap

Visor

Boonie hat

Beanie

The lady that orders uniforms just has a bunch in her cabinet

The only thing they stopped letting us order is the hat that has the little ear flaps

It's never cold enough for those

oldngray

nowhere special
Once upon a time drivers could buy optional accessories like a rain jacket. Not any longer so you are stuck with the official issue crap.

Packmule

I agree. I h
Manager gave me :censored2: today becaue he caught me wearing a non-issued rain jacket. Well the rain jackets they issue us suck. They aren't waterproof. They are heavy and too this for summer or spring and they don't even have a hood. Why can't we get a single layer packable rain jacket with a hood and pit zips. Something like this.

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/mens-jackets-vests-rainwear/mens-venture-jacket-3?variationId=EWM
i agree! I have been saying for years we need a lightweight, waterproof shell jacket for rain, snow and chilly mornings when wearing short sleeve shirts.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
WHAT!?!?

That's so dumb.

We have all the options

Full cloth ball cap

Trucker style ball cap

Visor

Boonie hat

Beanie

The only thing they stopped letting us order is the hat that has the little ear flaps

I'll trade you one for three eggs.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
WHAT!?!?

That's so dumb.

We have all the options

Full cloth ball cap

Trucker style ball cap

Visor

Boonie hat

Beanie

Do they still issue the farmer hats with ear flaps? Flaps down looks so goofy.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Umbrella!
Gender17.jpg