FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A clueless supervisor?
No way!
image.jpeg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Side note. If I order a ups hat from twin hill is that ups approved?!?!?

This will probably be a futile attempt to get this thread back on track, but I was reading today that Jos. A Bank and Men's Warehouse, (which own that wonderful uniform company that we know as Twin Hill) is having financial difficulty and is shutting hundreds of stores down. Apparently, there aren't enough wealthy people left to keep them in business. If you want any quality Twin Hill uniforms, you might want to get your order in as soon as possible.

ITwannabe

This will probably be a futile attempt to get this thread back on track, but I was reading today that Jos. A Bank and Men's Warehouse, (which own that wonderful uniform company that we know as Twin Hill) is having financial difficulty and is shutting hundreds of stores down. Apparently, there aren't enough wealthy people left to keep them in business. If you want any quality Twin Hill uniforms, you might want to get your order in as soon as possible.

Maybe we will get a new uniform companies that makes good stuff like what fed ex has. Dri fit etc.

Overpaid Union Thug

The current standard issue UPS jacket has always worked well for me. It kept me dry today despite raining ALL FREAKIN DAY! They've always kept me dry. They can get a little warm but luckily must of the rain in my area is in the spring and it typically cools down on rainy days in the summer. For me it's asinine to pay top dollar for a non issued jacket (that we can be told not to wear) like I see others wearing when UPS issues one for free.

ITwannabe

The current standard issue UPS jacket has always worked well for me. It kept me dry today despite raining ALL FREAKIN DAY! They've always kept me dry. They can get a little warm but luckily must of the rain in my area is in the spring and it typically cools down on rainy days in the summer. For me it's asinine to pay top dollar for a non issued jacket (that we can be told not to wear) like I see others wearing when UPS issues one for free.

Most drivers I talk to just want the option to have other uniform choices such as a UPS fleece, a long sleeve drifit polo, a rain jacket or a golf style jacket even if they have to pay for it themselves. I'm a tall guy none of the jackets fit. The bomber jacket is way too short in the waist and sleeve length. I can't even button the sleeves on my longsleeve shirts. they want us to look professional and I get that. But there are more options that would look just fine. We aren't living in the 60's and 70's anymore...time to move on UPS

sox

Back in the day we brought a couple extra caps grabbed a couple of tire bags or rain shields rotated the caps on the defroster (if it worked) and all was good. Toughest part was keeping the paper clipboard dry I kept it in a rain shield and wore tire bags for the rain

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Back in the day we brought a couple extra caps grabbed a couple of tire bags or rain shields rotated the caps on the defroster (if it worked) and all was good. Toughest part was keeping the paper clipboard dry I kept it in a rain shield and wore tire bags for the rain
Thanks grandpa

We have these cool things called DIADs now

They have classes at the senior center on how to use computers now. You should go. Just let one of your kids drive please.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Most drivers I talk to just want the option to have other uniform choices such as a UPS fleece, a long sleeve drifit polo, a rain jacket or a golf style jacket even if they have to pay for it themselves. I'm a tall guy none of the jackets fit. The bomber jacket is way too short in the waist and sleeve length. I can't even button the sleeves on my longsleeve shirts. they want us to look professional and I get that. But there are more options that would look just fine. We aren't living in the 60's and 70's anymore...time to move on UPS
I wear a ups issued Boonie hat when it rains

When it stops, I change into a fresh uniform that i carry for rainy season

People always wonder how I look so dry and smell so fresh when I Rtb at night

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good riddance their early am's are a pain in the ass.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You mean the buy one $99 suit get 47 free wasn't a profitable business model?