raise retirement pension

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
the pension amount should keep pace with inflation....time value of money folks.....
Understood, and understand the time value of money. But I also understand that in retirement I would no longer be providing my labor to the company. That math unfortunately is simple.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I agree....ive been retired 7 tears with no raise in my defined pension......I want 10 percent every year going back that 7 years........it's fair and ups can surely afford it......other companies and countries do it..now that new folks dont get a defined pension there is plenty of money for retirees

And you think, all those years you sacrificed for management.... mean anything to them ? They could care less.

You're gone and off the books. Your contribution to the company was negligible.... at best.

Just say'n.

I agree....ive been retired 7 tears with no raise in my defined pension......I want 10 percent every year going back that 7 years........it's fair and ups can surely afford it......other companies and countries do it..now that new folks dont get a defined pension there is plenty of money for retirees
They only care about the shareholders

Hopefully you have a lot of stock because they raised the dividend quite nicely.

You're welcome