Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
c6ffa9dfc8b2544a18c7cb9dff95480e.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

Mortsafes were used to prevent corpses being stolen by bodysnatchers (resurrection men) for use in anatomy schools. The earliest mortsafes consisted simply of a large stone that was too heavy for the resurrection men to lift. The stone was placed on top of the coffin in the grave. Sometimes it was left permanently in place, in other cases it was dug up for reuse once the body had become corrupt and of no use to the anatomists.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When you're a parent, you sleep according to someone else's schedule; you eat according to someone else's schedule. It's like being in jail, but you really love the warden. ~Lew Schneider~

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just in the talking and thinkin' about it phase.......My Mini is 11 years old. It looks brand new. Lately a car out there has caught my eye.....its lines are appealing.......2016 Dodge Challenger. I would get a different color. At stop lights here, there will be gray, white and black cars.....no colors! I wish this came in yellow.

upsgrunt

Just in the talking and thinkin' about it phase.......My Mini is 11 years old. It looks brand new. Lately a car out there has caught my eye.....its lines are appealing.......2016 Dodge Challenger. I would get a different color. At stop lights here, there will be gray, white and black cars.....no colors! I wish this came in yellow.

They do come in yellow

2016-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-Hellcat-Concept.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did I hear correctly? I had the news on as background noise and I thought I heard that a private company was going to deliver packages in outer space ...... TO WHOM ???