Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
fc7cecf3510fb5b27f409af5d7898f79.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Best of Orange County Book was in Sunday's paper.
Best Hamburger was #1 In & Out, #2 Habit Grill and #3 Carl's Jr.

Today, for lunch we tried Habit Grill. It was just OK as far as hamburgers go. The fries were cold.
Even in the middle of the Mojave desert at Del Taco in Barstow, my macho fries are hot.....sometimes too hot to eat right away.
I can check Habit Grill off of my bucket list.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"show ignored content" is a phrase on some threads where someone who has been blocked has posted. I can click on that phrase and see what they have posted.

When seeing that phrase, I see it as "show ignorant comment"......because that's what it usually is, an ignorant comment from an ignorant person.

Yesterday I received one that said "You are a maroon". I guess name calling is allowed now at least from posters in the BOG.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have this larger subway tile as backsplash (lots of it-it's a large kitchen) in my kitchen........my counters are dark green limestone though.

Countertops are this color....

moreluck

golden ticket member
You might wonder why I'm bringing up these tiles. We moved into this house in 2003....it was a model then. I am just now seeing this same large subway tile in today's design magazines and HGTV Magazines.. Still popular.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven!

The original name for the butterfly was 'flutterby'!

The original title of Jane Austen's novel Pride and Prejudice was First Impression!

The petals of the world's largest flower are 1.5 feet long.

The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog." uses every letter of the alphabet!

The song 'Strawberry Fields Forever', sung by the Beatles, refers to an orphanage located in Liverpool.