Rats Leaving Sinking Ship: Film At 11

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our district is melting down. Got to figure others are too. They are beginning to see how their "genius" is playing out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You mean there still might be a chance for that 50% + 1 union vote?

No, because the Teamsters are nowhere to be found. The point is that most people (not all) are finally figuring it out. They're calling-in sick, not doing what they're supposed to, and effing the whole place up. The managers are all basically FT couriers now, accidents are through the roof, and they cannot keep up because they've leaned it out too far. Sit back and watch the show.

whenIgetthere

No, because the Teamsters are nowhere to be found. The point is that most people (not all) are finally figuring it out. They're calling-in sick, not doing what they're supposed to, and effing the whole place up. The managers are all basically FT couriers now, accidents are through the roof, and they cannot keep up because they've leaned it out too far. Sit back and watch the show.

I was speaking to one of our kool-aid drinkers yesterday while our SM was informing us of SRA. Afterwards, he came to me and said he just realized that what they're doing is dumbing the job down so they can get rid of the topped out couriers! The light finally dawned on him!

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

I was speaking to one of our kool-aid drinkers yesterday while our SM was informing us of SRA. Afterwards, he came to me and said he just realized that what they're doing is dumbing the job down so they can get rid of the topped out couriers! The light finally dawned on him!

It's almost like your kid's first steps when the light bulb comes on and they realize that you have been telling them the truth and not the omnipotent company. Congrats on getting someone else to take off their blinders. I liken our trials to those of a high school algebra teacher, if you reach just one kid, then you made a difference.

BrownBlue

New Jack
There are other unions, ya know? Seems like you people need one in there and fast. Maybe the pilots union could help you. Fred has put up a lot of barriers that have worked in making it very difficult to organize, but there has to be something that you guys can do. Fraternally your Brown brother.

zapmail

If we were able to organize I always thought Teamsters would have been a bad call. No reason at all we couldn't have formed the FedEx Express Workers Union. Oh well. That ship has long sailed.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm getting texts and emails from all over the place saying that it's going really badly today. "Honorable TEPCO/FedEx say that all is well and no worries at world's greatest shipping company!!" LOFL! Oh, and "Condition Green" at Reactors 2 and 3 at Fukushima....NO WORRIES!!

DontThrowPackages

They are stupid. When you torture, annoy and badger your workforce, they return the favor. They have no idea what we can do if we get motivated.
Agree! In a pinch, we could blow our rtes up saving many lates for the station. To me, thats going above and beyond. But to them well.. It's the same as if a bum is on the corner everyday and everyday, out of the goodness of your heart, you give that bum a quarter. Then one day, feeling good about the world, you give the bum a dollar. Now the bum expects a dollar everyday now. Now you're motivated to give him even less than a quarter. They've killed the golden goose and the new replacement is pooping everywhere and when it does lay an egg, its cubic zirconia.