Record amount of lateness?

badupser

Recently for giggles me and my supervisor looked up the attendance record of my coworker who is notoriously late. We never believe we'd find he has been late a grand total of 167 TIMES! from July'14 to July'15. Can anyone beat that? Keep in mind there are 104 weekend days in a year and he takes is 2 weeks vacation, 10 personal/sick days and 9 holidays. Which makes him on time 65 days a year, but some times he calls in so probably less. Whats even more amazing is hes never once been talked to, much less disciplined . They say at least he comes to work. Ok.....i guess.

9.5er

There is one guy on our afternoon shift that comes in late a lot. I don't know exactly how many times nor do I care. He is a good worker so nothing is said. I have seen him come in more than once smoking a cigarette as he walks across the parking lot. He will stop at the break area to finish his cigarette. IF he had tossed the cigarette and gone in he would be on time but since he finishes it he ends up late.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm sure OP can give a better idea, but when it's logged in the file you can't see whether it was 10 mins or 45 minutes. It's just late.

It may be logged, but the sup probably knows it is just a minute or two, and has not pursued discipline because at least this guy shows up for work, granted, not on time, but he shows up.

Some centers can't keep people, so they overlook a few minutes.

He also probably does a pretty good job.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm late more often than I like, and I hate it. I always try to live by, "If you're not early, you're late." You should be at work before your start time and ready to start when your posted start time is. I used to never be late but then once I became the one who takes the kids to daycare, I press the clock a little and sometimes go over.

DOK

Recently for giggles me and my supervisor looked up the attendance record of my coworker who is notoriously late. We never believe we'd find he has been late a grand total of 167 TIMES! from July'14 to July'15. Can anyone beat that? Keep in mind there are 104 weekend days in a year and he takes is 2 weeks vacation, 10 personal/sick days and 9 holidays. Which makes him on time 65 days a year, but some times he calls in so probably less. Whats even more amazing is hes never once been talked to, much less disciplined . They say at least he comes to work. Ok.....i guess.
Your not eligible for bonus for that day if you punch in late. So in our center it is rare.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Giggling is right, like two little school girls. How about you worry about yourself unless his attendance effects you, then be a man and ask him? How do you know he's not taking care of a sick relative with cancer? Instead of you and the sup holding each others junk as you scour over other employees reports, how about you go do your job and let the sup's do theirs?

box_beeyotch

Giggling is right, like two little school girls. How about you worry about yourself unless his attendance effects you, then be a man and ask him? How do you know he's not taking care of a sick relative with cancer? Instead of you and the sup holding each others junk as you scour over other employees reports, how about you go do your job and let the sup's do theirs?

Agree 100 percent, it's nobodies business. That's part of the problem with this job is everyone has to be in everyone else's business, like a bunch of women.

SCV good to go sir.

Agree 100 percent, it's nobodies business. That's part of the problem with this job is everyone has to be in everyone else's business, like a bunch of women.
QUOTED FOR :censored2:ING TRUTH. My fellow cover drivers are driving me nuts with this :censored2:. They're without exaggeration a bigger pain in my ass than my managers.