RED SOX

TheKid

The best way I can describe the difference between '78 and '11 is this way. In '78 the Yankees got hot and took it away from the Red Sox, in '11 the Red Sox gave it to the Rays. The Rays went 17-10 in Sept. . . it is not like they were "on fire". If the Sox go 9-18 in Sept. they win the wild card. If they go 13-14 they would have had it wrapped up by the weekend before the O's series. The Red Sox choked . . pure and simple.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I think one of my first moves, if I were Theo Epstein, would be to try to dump Lackey. Yes, Crawford had a bad year, but there is no way he has two in a row. Varitek, Wakefield and Drew are gone.

I will be curious to see who takes Tito's place. There is no one on the bench who can step up. I hope they don't go with one of the recycled managers who have been around forever--it is time for a fresh face.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Baseball.
Is that damn sport still going on?
Priorities - People!!!

NFL FOOTBALL!!

Someone said the air is foggy in SE Wisconsin.
Smokey is more like it.
Call the EPA
Damn Tailgate parties...in Madison, Camp Randall; Milwaukee, Miller Park and some place North...before some NFL (PRIORITIES PEOPLE) GAME....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The talk on Boston sports radio is Joe Torre or Bobby Valentine replacing Terry Francona. I am so tired of recycling the same managers---time to give someone new a chance.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Baseball.
Is that damn sport still going on?
Priorities - People!!!

NFL FOOTBALL!!

Someone said the air is foggy in SE Wisconsin.
Smokey is more like it.
Call the EPA
Damn Tailgate parties...in Madison, Camp Randall; Milwaukee, Miller Park and some place North...before some NFL (PRIORITIES PEOPLE) GAME....

Football Football.........It's Red October in Philly

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
All right people let's get back on point the sox are out, Tito is gone,maybe Theo too,it is Roctober,and the Phils play @ 8

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
@Covemastah
14144249TRLcUW6G.gif