Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I call everyone brother or bro. If someone cuts me off on the road highway I tell them pull over boy or son. Neither has anything to do with their nationality.
Don't play into some of these haters mind tricks....getting pretty deep in here time to pull out the kayaks!!

bbsam

Staff member
I call everyone brother or bro. If someone cuts me off on the road highway I tell them pull over boy or son. Neither has anything to do with their nationality.
If we are all really this oblivious , I suggest you walk up to one of your black union bros on Monday and say, "Hey, boy, go grab me that box over there." Do it several times just to get a good sample size.

LeadBelly

Banned
If we are all really this oblivious , I suggest you walk up to one of your black union bros on Monday and say, "Hey, boy, go grab me that box over there." Do it several times just to get a good sample size.
The only way I'd ever call anyone boy or son would be to emasculate them. It would never be because of their nationality. My motto has always been I fear no man and I'm unarmed. I've be punch kicked hit with a bat amongst other things. When I was younger I fought all the time. I fought every kind of man. None hit any harder then the other based on where they originated from.

Now that I'm older I can't do this like I used to. I'd like to but you can't. I'd never call anyone a name that's racial but if you pulled my chain enough I'd say call anyone son.

I look at all men as if they are just men. My ancestors were Irish. We were not wanted here in America at first. I come from a white trash up bringing. I'm no better or no worse than anyone.

You should be judged on your actions. That's what I do. Shame on you for implying what you are saying.

LeadBelly

Banned
It has been established that bbsam is black.
I guess it is but who can remember who is black or white on here. Can you imagine how many people over the years that have probably thought I was African American on here because I love Jackie Robinson and use his likeness as an avatar. An anonymous Internet forum should be a safe zone from what ethnicity you are.

bbsam

Staff member
The only way I'd ever call anyone boy or son would be to emasculate them. It would never be because of their nationality. My motto has always been I fear no man and I'm unarmed. I've be punch kicked hit with a bat amongst other things. When I was younger I fought all the time. I fought every kind of man. None hit any harder then the other based on where they originated from.

Now that I'm older I can't do this like I used to. I'd like to but you can't. I'd never call anyone a name that's racial but if you pulled my chain enough I'd say call anyone son.

I look at all men as if they are just men. My ancestors were Irish. We were not wanted here in America at first. I come from a white trash up bringing. I'm no better or no worse than anyone.

You should be judged on your actions. That's what I do. Shame on you for implying what you are saying.
You imply that you don't know calling a black man "boy" is likely o be taken as a racial slur. I think you are lying. You know it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.