Rentals - Organization

They do.......and they don't.

No telematics. I'll be warm as can be or cool as can be if we get a few warm days. I'll jam to the radio all day. Just don't Expect me to do any of it very efficiently
I can go fast, but when I'm done and go help someone, I try to convince them to let me go to nice cup du sacs, not streets where I have to back into driveways because the turn radius usually stink.

seekz

Thanks guys, really good advice. I wont be doing a lot of resi's just comms mainly. I'm a little worried about the dimensions cause I drive through parking lots and strip mall type of deals throughout the day.

Thanks guys, really good advice. I wont be doing a lot of resi's just comms mainly. I'm a little worried about the dimensions cause I drive through parking lots and strip mall type of deals throughout the day.
Yeah the side mirrors stick way out and the turning radius are terrible. Turn the radio and heater off and roll the windows down in congested areas.

Indecisi0n

First thing after my rental is loaded I go into the back and package tape all packages to the floor, walls and ceiling. Makes the day so much smoother.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's just pathetic that a company that preached it for so long would change for what? To save .1 miles....

Sure as hell won't find me backing into one in a rental with no camera

Cameras?--We don't need no stinking cameras. Never had one for 30 years. You guys are such "p" now days.