Republican Debate 11-12-11

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Huntsman was at 1%, he's below that now with me because of his China answers.

Newt did well....I like the idea of starting each year with $0 for foreign aid and then decide from there who gets what if anything.

Perry did better than last time.....in fact joked with the commentator about forgetting the Dept. of Energy.

Mitt was OK.

Cain seemed a bit hesitant on a couple questions.

Bachmann seemed very knowledgeable, but I disagreed with a few of her stands.
Some markets only get an hour of the debate, so I commented after just an hour.

usafirst

Huntsman is waisting his time, Ron Paul is still a kook. Gov. Perry was much better tonight. Herman Cain is still my first choice but also really like Newt. I feel bad for Santorum because he doesn't have much money but he is a strong conservative. I will back who ever gets the nomination 100% to beat Obama.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
WND Exclusive
Leaked CBS memo backs
Bachmann 'snub' charge

Campaign says network debate
manipulated to shut her up

WASHINGTON – Michele Bachmann's plenty steamed about her treatment in tonight's CBS /National Journal debate between GOP presidential candidates.
Several times throughout the course of the 90-minute presentation, Rep. Bachmann, R-Minn., attempted to follow-up questions and answers by other candidates – just as the moderators of the debate suggested they would be allowed to do at their discretion.

But despite often vociferous attempts to weigh in, the moderators chose other candidates.
Now the Bachmann campaign is going public with evidence CBS News planned all along to snub her.

bachmannmemo.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If Huntsman was at 1%, he's below that now with me because of his China answers.

Newt did well....I like the idea of starting each year with $0 for foreign aid and then decide from there who gets what if anything.

Perry did better than last time.....in fact joked with the commentator about forgetting the Dept. of Energy.

Mitt was OK.

Cain seemed a bit hesitant on a couple questions.

Bachmann seemed very knowledgeable, but I disagreed with a few of her stands.
Some markets only get an hour of the debate, so I commented after just an hour.

Does it really matter any longer? They are all fatally flawed in some way, and as much as you can't stand Obama, he is going to mop the floor with this sorry bunch. Here are just a few of the reasons;

Perry: He's dumb. Not just Dubya-dumb. He's really effing stupid. Nice hair though.

Romney: Still a Mormon, the absolute kiss of death with the Religious Right. Flip-flops more than a dolphin in heat.

Huntsman: Also still a Mormon.

Bachmann: Crazy, and we're still waiting for Marcus to prance out of the closet in a negligee. Also not so smart, especially concerning Foreign Policy.

Gingrich: More baggage than United Airlines. A wandering eye, along with other parts. Not as crazy as the rest of them.

Paul: Sad old man who should probably be at home playing Yahtzee.

Santorum: Google the name for your answer.

Cain: Dropping like a rock. Absolutely clueless on Foreign Policy. Good thing the Lord told him he should be President (pleeez!!)

Barack Obama. Your present and future President. Learn to embrace the truth.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Rick Perry is absolutely clueless. Called 1980s USSR "Russia" and quoted Reagan "Russia on the ash heap of history"

close but not quite!

Barack Obama. Your present and future President. Learn to embrace the truth.
By this you must mean 0bama needs to embrace the truth and I concur with that sentiment. He's about as familiar with the truth as Cain is with forigen affairs except that 0bama surrounds himself with people who don't have a close relationship or knowledge of the truth either.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Rick Perry is absolutely clueless. Called 1980s USSR "Russia" and quoted Reagan "Russia on the ash heap of history"

close but not quite!
There's still people out there that say they are from Persia! Same difference.
If I'm going to talk about 'soviet'.....I say "Russia", because that's the name. I don't say the previously named USSR every time I might mention a Russia of the past.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There's still people out there that say they are from Persia! Same difference.
If I'm going to talk about 'soviet'.....I say "Russia", because that's the name. I don't say the previously named USSR every time I might mention a Russia of the past.

Last nights GOP debate was a clear example of why the GOP field is totally unqualified to run for the highest office in the land. Bumbles, Stumbles and flat out ignorance by all the candidates.

Yet, those on this board will fight to the end for these idiots. Go figure. I guess when they said "birds of a feather", they meant it.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Last nights GOP debate was a clear example of why the GOP field is totally unqualified to run for the highest office in the land. Bumbles, Stumbles and flat out ignorance by all the candidates.

Yet, those on this board will fight to the end for these idiots. Go figure. I guess when they said "birds of a feather", they meant it.

Peace.
Bumbles & Stumbles? Like an open mic where you slam a foreign leader.....yeah, that's brilliant !!

packageguy

I saw the debate, I thought it is good, I think it's
Mitt to loses. I really hope Newt makes a good
run,
I like his ideas, but I know people don't like him fr his past

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So......what does religion have to do with it?

Cain said that the Lord told him to run for President. My Christian friends tell me that God doesn't "talk" to people unless they are delusional or just plain crazy. Cain is obviously pandering to the Religious Right, who have been abandoning him as the sex scandal deepened. That's pathetic. I wonder what Jesus would think? Jesus is_______. (pissed).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cain said that the Lord told him to run for President. My Christian friends tell me that God doesn't "talk" to people unless they are delusional or just plain crazy. Cain is obviously pandering to the Religious Right, who have been abandoning him as the sex scandal deepened. That's pathetic. I wonder what Jesus would think? Jesus is_______. (pissed).
So your Christian friends don't have God conversing with them........
Maybe they just aren't aware when it happens.......when you want to do something wrong and the Jiminy Cricket on your right shoulder says, "maybe you shouldn't".....that's God talking. You have free will and don't have to listen.

God doesn't answer your prayers? Maybe the answer was 'No".