Republican Debate 11-12-11

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here's your great hero, Bill Maher.......what a guy!!

Bill Maher told George Stephanopoulos he's rooting for Mitt Romney to win the Republican nomination. "At least he eats with a knife and fork. I mean, he is all that stands between us and the rise of the apes."

Read more: After Mentioning Cain, Bill Maher Says Romney Only Thing Stopping 'The Rise of the Apes' | NewsBusters.org

I think he meant that Romney is as smart as a monkey, and that the rest of the GOP field hasn't yet evolved to that level. Oops, forgot that you don't believe in evolution. If you're trying to call Maher racist, you're really reaching.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think he meant that Romney is as smart as a monkey, and that the rest of the GOP field hasn't yet evolved to that level. Oops, forgot that you don't believe in evolution. If you're trying to call Maher racist, you're really reaching.
That's an extremely racist statement......I think he refers to all the other candidates, specifically Cain.

Oh, surprise, I do believe in evolution.......where , within the very first ooze, God planted a soul.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It would be a debate of Bachman was a factor in the race, but she isnt, wasnt and wont be.

Case closed.

Peace.
It doesn't matter whether you think she's a contender or not. If there are 7 or 8 debaters, they all deserve equal time. When you say "nobody's listening"....you mean you aren't listening........who cares.

I would prefer that each contender appear separately...the rest in a sound proof booth....and each one has maybe, 20 mins. to answer questions posed by the moderators. That way, no one is hearing anyone else's answers and can't benefit from it. Rick Warren at Saddleback Church used this format with McCain & Obama and I prefer it.