Republican Debate 11-9-11

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I had to pick a winner of tonight's debate......toss up between Newt and Mitt.
Perry had a bit of a senior moment......trying to name 3 depts. he would cut and only could remember 2 0f them.
Ron Paul was spunky and I did agree with him more tonight than before.
Maria Bartiromo asked Cain about all the accusations and the audience booed.

I always watch for Jim Cramer to stroke out.....that guy is very tighly wound!!
I never knew Maria was a bit of a bitch, snippy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cain had a couple of good lines in the last 5 mins. The 2 things wrong with Dodd-Frank is Dodd & Frank ! lol

bbsam

Staff member
If you want to talk real victims.....check out Penn State
No. I want to talk humor and you reported that Cain showed a sense of humor and he certainly doesn't take the claims seriously so I'm guessing he would make light of the situation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the beginning of the debate he denied the allegations just like he did in his press conf. the other day. The audience applauded him.

She sucks ... I insisted we cut the sound off when she sang and the boss did not object. She has not won any awards so far.
' Well, she ended the night with the BIG ONE...award. I'm not a TS fan but she has the ear of teenage girls and that's what creates CD sales and packed concert halls and that = Entertainer of the Year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The best part of the CMA's was the first 10 minutes. The hosts poked fun at Kim Kardashian, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton and Hank Williams. They had Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Barbie dolls and checked to see if they were "anatomically correct" and offered condolences to Faith . Eric Stonestreet from Modern Family joined them to wrap up the bit and hand out the first award--that is when I changed the channel.

moreluck

golden ticket member
' Well, she ended the night with the BIG ONE...award. I'm not a TS fan but she has the ear of teenage girls and that's what creates CD sales and packed concert halls and that = Entertainer of the Year.

See, I told you that she would win. I'm just mad that The Middle was taken off for the CMA. Axl & Sue crack me up!!

See, I told you that she would win. I'm just mad that The Middle was taken off for the CMA. Axl & Sue crack me up!!
hahaha, I always hate it when my favorite programs are replaced by an awards show or another one of 0maba's [-]campaign[/-] state of the whatever speeches[-][/-]