Republican Debate 11-9-11

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Making up crap about the person you worship is understandable. I guess its OK though since no one knows what grades your Messiah got in any schools...because he keeps them sealed...i wonder why he does that?

He probably doesn't want to toot his own horn. I think he keeps them in the same hermetically-sealed vault where his real (Kenyan) birth certificate is located. According to Art Bell, he commutes by spaceship nightly between Area 51 and Kenya so he can keep-up with what's happening in his real home.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Im not on here promoting obama but you fanatics just love the newt. Lets hear why the newt took $300K from Freddie Mac??

They "collectively" dont get it 804. Its a crack up to see how many of the C9 believe all the "dirt" is out on these candidates.

The operatives havent even touched the surface of NEWTS garbage pail of fun facts! Right now, its CAINS PAIN to go through until he's gone.

Peace.

804brown

And why did Obama give Solyndra tons'o'cash when he knew they were failing???????[/QUOTE

I guess he just plum wanted a "scandal" to hurt his re election chances. Maybe we should just keep subsidizing oil/gas/coal/nuclear. Yeah thats $$ invested well. How about investing in buggy whips too!! Blame the chinese for financing their own solar industry and our government for allowing oil/gas/coal to be artificially cheap so that making solar panels is not as economical in this country!!

804brown

He probably doesn't want to toot his own horn. I think he keeps them in the same hermetically-sealed vault where his real (Kenyan) birth certificate is located. According to Art Bell, he commutes by spaceship nightly between Area 51 and Kenya so he can keep-up with what's happening in his real home.

Didnt know where youo were going with "toot his own horn" and "Hermetically sealed vault". LOL...You can make your own joke up!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're suppose to question what he does, he's not a king. He doesn't have the experience to pick & choose winners in business......he's not a businessman. His picks have been atrocious.
But, if you blindly follow him around, then so be it.

804brown

You're suppose to question what he does, he's not a king. He doesn't have the experience to pick & choose winners in business......he's not a businessman. His picks have been atrocious.
But, if you blindly follow him around, then so be it.

I question everyone in power!! A "king"??LOL, you reactionaries really do focus on the man and nothing else. As though if he loses and Romney wins, all will be good again. As though he created this muddle. You are all very naive about how our rigged system works. You continue on some of these silly threads in the usual establishment D's vs R's. I guess it makes you feel good or something but it is pretty pointless at times and predictable. Our problems are structural and cannot be fixed by switching from R to D or D to R. Try to "get the big picture" if you will!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Things will get done when there is a plan and people working to enact it.
Obama makes a plan , nobody passes it and he runs away and makes some Super Committee or Joe to handle things. He doesn't take the reins, he doesn't take the steering wheel, he kisses enemy ass and puts down friends. His sole purpose seems to be to tear down this country!

804brown

Things will get done when there is a plan and people working to enact it.
Obama makes a plan , nobody passes it and he runs away and makes some Super Committee or Joe to handle things. He doesn't take the reins, he doesn't take the steering wheel, he kisses enemy ass and puts down friends. His sole purpose seems to be to tear down this country!

Blah Blah Blah, same ol song. Listen, from 2001 thru 2008 the rt wing controlled the entire government. They pushed through and passed everything on their agenda. How did that work out?? Obama and the centrist dems controlled Congress from 2009 thru 2010. They too passed some legislation. Did much change??

Im hoping this OWS movement can help build a solid progressive alternative to the two corporate political parties. For the last 30 yrs or so we have seen how the era of reaganomics whether pushed by reagan or clinton or bush or obama has let us in a very unequal society. Too much power is controlled by our corporate oligarchy and both parties exist only to serve their masters . Either a new political party that does not serve those titans of the corporate state or a system where private money can no longer influence elections is our only hope for real change!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your going to have to face simple facts....really nice jobs come from titans.

You can keep your beliefs and mow lawns and eat canned soup.

Most people want better than that.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Your going to have to face simple facts....really nice jobs come from titans.

You can keep your beliefs and mow lawns and eat canned soup.

Most people want better than that.

Titans??

Name some that are left in the USA?

If tax cuts for the rich are so effective, tell us then why , when BUSH cut their TAXES in 2001 (the top 1%) did unemployment go from a flat 4% to 7.8%? Why did the economy collapse if the TITANS had their way with the BUSH and the Republicans?

If tax cuts was and is the answer in your minds,, why wasnt the BUSh administration one of the most prosperous for the average american?

Why instead, was BUSH shedding 750 thousand jobs a month for almost 2 straight years before he left the office and our country in a shambles?

The republicans had it all, the house, the senate and the white house. They spent and left a deficit of 10.7 trillion dollars on the desk of OBAMA when he walked in. OBAMA has spent 4.5 trillion keeping this country out of the toilet and yet, you all want to return to the policies that got us into the toilet in the first place.

I dont get it.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Titans??

Name some that are left in the USA?

If tax cuts for the rich are so effective, tell us then why , when BUSH cut their TAXES in 2001 (the top 1%) did unemployment go from a flat 4% to 7.8%? Why did the economy collapse if the TITANS had their way with the BUSH and the Republicans?

If tax cuts was and is the answer in your minds,, why wasnt the BUSh administration one of the most prosperous for the average american?

Why instead, was BUSH shedding 750 thousand jobs a month for almost 2 straight years before he left the office and our country in a shambles?

The republicans had it all, the house, the senate and the white house. They spent and left a deficit of 10.7 trillion dollars on the desk of OBAMA when he walked in. OBAMA has spent 4.5 trillion keeping this country out of the toilet and yet, you all want to return to the policies that got us into the toilet in the first place.

I dont get it.

Peace.
I was addressing post #51 and it was that poster who brought up "titans". I used his term.

Why did Buck just not answer so Americans could have 20,000 immediate jobs???? All he had to say was yes.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I was addressing post #51 and it was that poster who brought up "titans". I used his term.

Why did Buck just not answer so Americans could have 20,000 immediate jobs???? All he had to say was yes.

What about you specifically? You claim you are a patriotic american who wants american jobs, and you support the "titans", yet, you bash on General Motors and wished for them to go out of business while you personally buy a foreign car?

How does this reconcile?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What about you specifically? You claim you are a patriotic american who wants american jobs, and you support the "titans", yet, you bash on General Motors and wished for them to go out of business while you personally buy a foreign car?

How does this reconcile?
Peace.

I have 2/3 Amer. cars and it's none of your business what I buy. Where are all your gadgets & gizmos made? This president is beside himself with what to do to even "make the business friendly atmosphere for jobs". He's clueless.
I believe in natural consequences.......if you operate your business like it'll never fail, then you deserve to go bankrupt. I don't care if it's G.M. or any other.

G.M. went beyond building what they make best....trying to please every taste in vehicles out there....big mistake! When a company makes bad decisions, there are consequences. Going out of business is one of them. I was always a Chevy person, no more. I'm more interested in a company that weathered through rough times by adjusting their plans and playing lean & mean. GM deserved to fail and the gov't interferred.