Retiree dreams gone wrong

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I find it really funny to have late air and love telling customers to call for a refund so I guess I will never have those dreams. Every Monday is fun as I deliver Saturday air with CNL on it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I noticed this thread was moved from UPS Discussions........It's titled RETIREE Dreams Gone Wrong......why wasn't it put in the Retirement thread ? If it was titled Dreams Gone Wrong then I could see it being under Life after Brown.
Whoever moved it, don't go in the public library, you will mess things up.!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I noticed this thread was moved from UPS Discussions........It's titled RETIREE Dreams Gone Wrong......why wasn't it put in the Retirement thread ? If it was titled Dreams Gone Wrong then I could see it being under Life after Brown.
Whoever moved it, don't go in the public library, you will mess things up.!!

A bit grumpy this morning.
Please drink a couple more cups of coffee.

I quivered and quaked trying to decide whether to move to "Retirement" or to "Life after Brown".
I felt it was a better fit in LAB since it really had nothing to do with Retirement issues or information.
We try to keep Retirement forum focused on actual issues related to retirement.

Thanks for your input though.

Coincidentally, I did work in the library in high school and was president of the Library club.
​That's not information I normally volunteer but I feel like I need some (more) abuse today.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A bit grumpy this morning.
Please drink a couple more cups of coffee.

I quivered and quaked trying to decide whether to move to "Retirement" or to "Life after Brown".
I felt it was a better fit in LAB since it really had nothing to do with Retirement issues or information.
We try to keep Retirement forum focused on actual issues related to retirement.

Thanks for your input though.

Coincidentally, I did work in the library in high school and was president of the Library club.
​That's not information I normally volunteer but I feel like I need some (more) abuse today.

Quaking? That tells me there was some hesitation on your part about the proper placement of this topic.

No coffee this morning ! Later, I will have a Starbuck's Mocha ..

I was president of the Chess Club in high school.........so you're a fellow nerd?

Retiree dreams gone wrong.....????

I'm a retiree and I have that dream where your locker won't open or you forget the combination and you can't get your books, you are late for class and the hall moniter nun is floating on air to get to you fast to give you a detention slip ! Those are nightmares!

The title didn't say UPS Retiree Dreams...........

Catatonic

Nine Lives
1) Quaking? That tells me there was some hesitation on your part about the proper placement of this topic.

2) No coffee this morning ! Later, I will have a Starbuck's Mocha ..

3) I was president of the Chess Club in high school.........so you're a fellow nerd?

Retiree dreams gone wrong.....????

I'm a retiree and I have that dream where your locker won't open or you forget the combination and you can't get your books, you are late for class and the hall moniter nun is floating on air to get to you fast to give you a detention slip ! Those are nightmares!

The title didn't say UPS Retiree Dreams...........

1) Yes, as I said.

2) Just got back from having a Salted Caramel Mocha as I met my Financial Planner at Starbucks.

3) Definitely a fellow nerd. Also Pres on Beta Club in High School and member of Debate Team and chess Club at Ga Tech.
Now the Pres of local Photography club (Digital Photography is Nerd Heaven).
My daughter introduces me (or use to as her Nerd Dad).

Luckily, I don't have these type of dreams.
I don't stress about much of anything.

island1fox

​That happened to me in my 39th year and influenced my decision to retire.

Stress ??? :wink2:

The only "stress" I have now --which is the fun type of stress--To decide where to take my wife for lunch on our "date days" --What spa to get my 90 minute massage every Friday ---and the --sometimes silly people we encounter on the BC ----only joking ---I enjoy you guys and gals.

Just lovin life --fell out of bed when my body told me to get up --and now enjoying a excellent cup of Keurig coffee --every home should have this coffee maker ---before hitting my gym and then enjoying a brunch/bkfast ---with a nice glass of dry white or a special Martini !!!!

"I have two cats in the yard --life shouldn't be so hard " !!!!!:happy-very: Now I understand that long ago song !!!

At least there's a bright side about being retired and eating at 4pm.

HappyEnding.jpg