Retirees in the Buff

moreluck

golden ticket member
23754739882d58e9b903557c78c0addb.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
bfbcd81a479de46df0a88393a0eba7a2.jpg

This is how I want my marriage to be. To be in Love until death do we part. To always hold hands with the person I love and never let go.

I guess I'm not much in the hand holding department and we don't wear matching clothes but I think everyone one knows we are a team and would be lost without one and other. Our strength is that I do what I want to and she does what she wants to but we can still team up and have fun together. I have friends who literally can't do anything without the other one tagging along (even though you can tell they aren't enjoying themselves). I can't understand why----- (it must be a trust issue).

oldngray

nowhere special
I guess I'm not much in the hand holding department and we don't wear matching clothes but I think everyone one knows we are a team and would be lost without one and other. Our strength is that I do what I want to and she does what she wants to but we can still team up and have fun together. I have friends who literally can't do anything without the other one tagging along (even though you can tell they aren't enjoying themselves). I can't understand why----- (it must be a trust issue).

Usually those who don't trust (in a relationship) are the people who can't be trusted themselves. They must think everyone else is like they are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everybody needs their 'time alone'. You'll never find me on the golf course !!