Retirees in the Buff

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ifDsB79.png

There is something seriously wrong with you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
167035524df32724bad84310cd0f28e4.jpg

The Lennon Sisters: Who can forget Lawrence Welk.. Every Saturday night we would all gather around the tv and be glued to it for that hour.

rod

Retired 22 years
167035524df32724bad84310cd0f28e4.jpg

The Lennon Sisters: Who can forget Lawrence Welk.. Every Saturday night we would all gather around the tv and be glued to it for that hour.

I have to admit------I hated the Lawrence Welk Show. But when you only received 2 or three fuzzy channels you couldn't be too fussy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have to admit------I hated the Lawrence Welk Show. But when you only received 2 or three fuzzy channels you couldn't be too fussy.
Today, there are too many choices......I'll use cereal as an example. Have you seen the space dedicated to the cereal section in the grocery store? I know we didn't have too many choices as a kid and one of them was those big bars of shredded wheat...

rod

Retired 22 years
Today, there are too many choices......I'll use cereal as an example. Have you seen the space dedicated to the cereal section in the grocery store? I know we didn't have too many choices as a kid and one of them was those big bars of shredded wheat...

I didn't like shredded wheat either :-)