Retirees in the Buff

moreluck

golden ticket member
7bc6513fef7524218d3cba146501a129.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Walkman was introduced on July 1, 1979. Rotary phones began their decline in the 1960's while black and white TV's with aluminum foil on it's rabbit ears were a thing of the past in the late 1950's.

Beyond that, your story makes perfect sense.
Talk about wasting time.....you had to look up all that info???

rod

Retired 22 years
The Walkman was introduced on July 1, 1979. Rotary phones began their decline in the 1960's while black and white TV's with aluminum foil on it's rabbit ears were a thing of the past in the late 1950's.

We had a 19'" black & white TV when we were first married in 1971-----and I remember using aluminum foil on the rabbit ears. Once again you are wrong.

10 point

Where do you get your info?
I wasn't even in kindergarten in 1960 and many of us had rabbit ears plus Ansel Adams viewing for a few yrs into the 60s.

Your family must've been rich?

We used a rotary phone into the early 70s.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We had a 19'" black & white TV when we were first married in 1971-----and I remember using aluminum foil on the rabbit ears. Once again you are wrong.
Hell I was born in the early 80's and I remember rotary phones Walkmans and rabbit ear tv with foil.