Retirement Calculator link not there

Packmule

Anyone else tried the retirement calculator recently? Where it tells you to click the link to log in, there is no link.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Retirement went the way of Christmas turkeys and safe driving awards. The two options now are quit, or work for the company until you die.

Yours in profitability,

Scott Davis.

brown bomber

brown bomber
It's real simple...don't spend more than you make, pay off your house ASAP....don't buy a new car every 2 years....have at least 6-12 months of savings " SAVED"..don't buy the latest and greatest toys (APPLE)....let your kids know that you cannot "fully" cover their college tuition...they have a lifetime to catch up..every parent has invested $100,000's in their kids...and if you can afford more, good for you

I've done Ok...daughter # 1, took out 1 loan $ 4000...this will be paid off next year.....daughter #2 ...NO LOANS....my kids got some scholarships...they didn't qualify for any grants....basically because I had..SAVINGS and INVESTMENTS

brown bomber

brown bomber
on top of that they've both worked 25-30 hrs. / week, during the school year.....and much more during the summer....It's real simple HARD WORK will pay off

brown bomber

brown bomber
My kids will each owe 40k or more. I won't be crawling into my 4th 10 years.
by the way...I've been "disabled" since November 2009...I officially retired in November 2011...I wasn't planning to retire until about 2015...just got to suck it up..and make sure that your kids aren't burdened, with overwhelming debt

I paid for my own college education, while workingv P/T at UPS....it took me 6 1/2 yrs...this is an imposssibility today ( I also had my own Apartment, w/ 3 other guys)