Retro check amount

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Reading is fundamental , all you have to do is read the contract buddy.
The contract is the contract as you say, I and everyone else that has told you that their was no contract until April 29th. You quit before then and are no longer part of the union, therefore you get :censored2: trust me I will message you in a month or so and we will see who is right :censored2:.

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

The contract is the contract as you say, I and everyone else that has told you that their was no contract until April 29th. You quit before then and are no longer part of the union, therefore you get :censored2: trust me I will message you in a month or so and we will see who is right :censored2:.

The contract terms went into affect from Aug 1st . so anyone that was employed during that time is owe .70 cents per hour more . Even if you quit before ratification , you still work during the period as part of the Union .

CoffeeStainedUniform

The contract terms went into affect from Aug 1st . so anyone that was employed during that time is owe .70 cents per hour more . Even if you quit before ratification , you still work during the period as part of the Union .
You were working under the old contract, otherwise the raises would have been in effect immediately. Also, 70 cent raises were only for full scale drivers without additional col supplimental clauses...most people got bigger raises than that.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Shouldn’t have quit man.

It’s not retroactive until after it’s ratified. So if you aren’t a current employee when it’s ratified you have no right to the retroactive pay.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Reading is fundamental , all you have to do is read the contract buddy.
Reading Comprehension is even more fundamental.

com·pre·hen·sion
/ˌkämprəˈhen(t)SH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. 1.
    the action or capability of understanding something.
    "some won't have the least comprehension of what I'm trying to do"
    synonyms: understanding, ability to understand, grasp, grip, conception, apprehension, cognition, cognizance, ken, knowledge, awareness, perception, discernment;
    interpretation
    "matters which seemed beyond her comprehension"
  2. you seem to lack that ability

BigBrown87

Boy we really lucked out if the bestsorteralive is to dumb to understand he ain't getting crap for retro pay, should have stuck it out dip:censored2: now you screwed yourself over.

BigBrown87

Boy we really lucked out if the bestsorteralive is to dumb to understand he ain't getting crap for retro pay, should have stuck it out dip:censored2: now you screwed yourself over.

Jimmystruther

my exit will be 3/29 for sure !

Cant wait to quit .

last day on the forum .

aS13YEx.gif

jada miller

I'm hoping someone can help with this one because I'm so confused and i have a feeling this is going to confuse a few others with questions and comments. Iv been with the company 11 years and in August 2018 i went from a part time inside employee to a part time driver with 2 year progression. I have a split pay rate of $13.50 and $36.370. My paycheck from April 13, 2019 shows a hike to $14.00 and $36.370 then another pay hike on last weeks check May 4,2019 of $16.00 and $37.070 So Iv been trying to figure out an Estimate of what my Retro check "should" be and i have no idea how i should be doing this. Yes, I know the (income after august 1st X $0.70 divided by straight time hourly wage) ----August 8-25,2018 >Orientation - 54.58 Hrs @ $13.50 >Orientation - 19.00 Hrs @ $20.250 ----August 25,2018 - November 24, 2018 >386.52 Hrs @ $13.50 >OT 1.26 Hrs @ $20.25 ---December 1, 2018 - Dec 29, 2018 >157.75 Hrs @ $36.370 >OT - 22.59 Hrs @ $54.555 >Holiday Pay - 16.00 Hrs @ $13.50 >Vacation - 20.00 Hrs @ $13.50 >OPT Day - 4.00 Hrs @ $13.50