Riddle me this Express CRRs. Why are we getting sigs. at bus. dels?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Thanks Dickey.
I've already asked for it at my sta. from two different people including my mgr. No one seems to know where they are.
I also went to the "FedEx delivery manager" section of the site and can't find it anywhere there either.

There are a couple accessible from the web, but it's been a long time since I've seen them and I'm not sure if they are for domestic ops. They used to be on the backs of door tags.

For those of you wondering about whether or not a recipient release is legit, you have two options.

One is your Powerpad's "Release Query" option. You can type in part of the street address, hit GO, and it will look for addresses that match what you typed in, display them (if any), and the recipient release number that you would use for the recipient release option. You can also search by entering the first 3 or 4 letters of the business name and the zip code. In either case, the Powerpad will tell you that it didn't find anything if there's nothing on file matching the criteria that you entered.

The other option is to use the keyword "signature release" on the intranet homepage. Select ground ops and you have the searchable database. You must enter the zip, but you can plug in part of the recip's name, address, or an combination of the two. Results are sortable by address, name, and maybe something else. It will provide the release number, date of the release authorization, when it expires, where it is to be released at that address (usually), and who authorized it. Some couriers will get printouts of sorted releases for businesses on their routes.

If it's in the database, you're safe. If it's on file at your station but not in the database, proceed with caution. In that case, get a copy of it and keep it in the event that you ever have to prove it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There are a couple accessible from the web, but it's been a long time since I've seen them and I'm not sure if they are for domestic ops. They used to be on the backs of door tags.

For those of you wondering about whether or not a recipient release is legit, you have two options.

One is your Powerpad's "Release Query" option. You can type in part of the street address, hit GO, and it will look for addresses that match what you typed in, display them (if any), and the recipient release number that you would use for the recipient release option. You can also search by entering the first 3 or 4 letters of the business name and the zip code. In either case, the Powerpad will tell you that it didn't find anything if there's nothing on file matching the criteria that you entered.

The other option is to use the keyword "signature release" on the intranet homepage. Select ground ops and you have the searchable database. You must enter the zip, but you can plug in part of the recip's name, address, or an combination of the two. Results are sortable by address, name, and maybe something else. It will provide the release number, date of the release authorization, when it expires, where it is to be released at that address (usually), and who authorized it. Some couriers will get printouts of sorted releases for businesses on their routes.

If it's in the database, you're safe. If it's on file at your station but not in the database, proceed with caution. In that case, get a copy of it and keep it in the event that you ever have to prove it.

That's too much work, lackey. I'll just DEX08 the package and reattempt it later so I get credit for another stop. Not my problem if they're not open. Matt wants a backrub and some fresh caviar. Get to it, boy.

59 Dano

That's too much work, lackey. I'll just DEX08 the package and reattempt it later so I get credit for another stop. Not my problem if they're not open. Matt wants a backrub and some fresh caviar. Get to it, boy.

It's a shame that a married man spends so much time on a website. Then again, maybe Mrs. FedEx is really fat. ::shrug::

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's a shame that a married man spends so much time on a website. Then again, maybe Mrs. FedEx is really fat. ::shrug::

She' s actually quite hot. But then, I don't have Uncle Mattie calling me biotch and having me wear an apron while I polish his...uh, silver.

HomeDelivery

not getting between you two, but at least the shill did verify that this form is out there...

i've only have to DR to two locations out of the hundreds of businesses that i drive to

first time i did it, the business had odd hours of operation & did fill out one of these things.

I wasn't aware of it & my scanner didn't prompted me to DR it (come on management, do your jobs and integrate this to beep at us like the ASR DSR ISR packages!)

I promptly coded it a 04 (to express, it's DEX 08) business closed & slapped a door tag.

got a call from the hub to go back, re-attempt & Driver Release it at the dock <shrugs> WAD & done that, took pics of the DR location & off i went with my day...

59 Dano

Matt wants his "foot" rub. Better get going on that or it's another OLCC for you.

Or maybe you'd rather be with her instead of spending so much of your time posting to the internet about your job, but she doesn't want to have anything to do with you. There's that.