Romney's 10 years of taxes

brett636

Keep harping on the tax issue. No really, because the American people, by in large, do not care about this issue as you do and it only makes Romney seem all the more viable a candidate.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Yep, we want a tax cheat, who is a member of the plutocracy/oligarchy to run the country. We want someone who has bet on America to fail to be in charge.

Funny thing is, my income will increase under Rmoney, but my grandchildren will be worse off, because eventually, they will take it from me, too. I am not in their club. Romney is the Bernie Madoff of politicians. Promises, he has.

av8torntn

Keep harping on the tax issue. No really, because the American people, by in large, do not care about this issue as you do and it only makes Romney seem all the more viable a candidate.

The Romney tax returns proved he was successful and generous. I'm with you and for the life of me can't see how the leftists think this is a winning issue for them.

roadrunner2012

Troll
The Romney tax returns proved he was successful and generous. I'm with you and for the life of me can't see how the leftists think this is a winning issue for them.

Two years, after the amnesty, proved nothing.

Ask Willard's dad.

No one likes a tax cheat. We want the same rules for everyone. That's the principles America was founded on.

upsgrunt

How about that health care plan that was forced on everyone that most didn't want, yet does not apply to the ones who forced it? Is that the same rules thingy you are talking about?

roadrunner2012

Troll
How about that health care plan that was forced on everyone that most didn't want, yet does not apply to the ones who forced it? Is that the same rules thingy you are talking about?

Don't mind you changing the subject Governor, proceed...

Do you mean the health policy that will provide health care to nearly everyone? And would provide it to everyone if it was fully implemented? The one that won't cost you a penny, but prevent you from being ripped off by the insurance company that has your best interests in mind? The one that will cover your child that may need care for their whole life? The one that prevent you from losing your home if you need extraordinary care?
I'm all for that, especially if it moves to single payer.

You seem to trust your country in war, why not trust them with your peace?

In case you forgot, President Obama (ever notice how hard it is for the right wing to say 'President Obama?'), has not put boots on the ground in any foreign country. No more wars.
You can't kill a belief that has been held for over 1000 years, you can only hope to alter it's course.

upsgrunt

Wow! All that and it won't even cost me a penny? That's dreamy!

If a salesman came to your door with that sales pitch would you buy it?
How about if they told you it didn't apply to them?

That was my point.
You said America wants fair and the same rules for everyone.

You can make as much money as you want, and use the same tax code as everyone else.
Why are you so worried about Romney, yet accept everything from President Obama as gospel.
Blind following.

texan

Don't mind you changing the subject Governor, proceed...

Do you mean the health policy that will provide health care to nearly everyone? And would provide it to everyone if it was fully implemented? The one that won't cost you a penny, but prevent you from being ripped off by the insurance company that has your best interests in mind? The one that will cover your child that may need care for their whole life? The one that prevent you from losing your home if you need extraordinary care?
I'm all for that, especially if it moves to single payer.

You seem to trust your country in war, why not trust them with your peace?

In case you forgot, President Obama (ever notice how hard it is for the right wing to say 'President Obama?'), has not put boots on the ground in any foreign country. No more wars.
You can't kill a belief that has been held for over 1000 years, you can only hope to alter it's course.

"In case you forgot, President Obama (ever notice how hard it is for the right wing to say 'President Obama?')"
Should I pull up old post that the left posters have posted President Bush?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Ask Willard's dad.

No one likes a tax cheat. We want the same rules for everyone. That's the principles America was founded on.

If there is nothing to hide, simply show the returns. The answer is obvious...there is something there.

roadrunner2012

Troll
"In case you forgot, President Obama (ever notice how hard it is for the right wing to say 'President Obama?')"
Should I pull up old post that the left posters have posted President Bush?

Word count on all instances, left and right, please.

Even the right couldn't bear to utter the words 'President Bush'.

texan

Word count on all instances, left and right, please.

Even the right couldn't bear to utter the words 'President Bush'.

Not worth the time and effort unless you would deny that left leaning posters never just posted Bush.

And you are correct that posters from the right did it also.

But I will, as a Conservative leaning person, post his correct duly earned title.

President Barack H. Obama is the current President of the United States.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Not worth the time and effort unless you would deny that left leaning posters never just posted Bush.

And you are correct that posters from the right did it also.

But I will, as a Conservative leaning person, post his correct duly earned title.

President Barack H. Obama is the current President of the United States.

I don't think anyone really respected Bush, that's why he's absent in this election. When is the last time you saw that?

The thing is, President Obama has actually had a very good record regards all the things the right professes to care about. If he's re-elected and continues down the same path, he would be a better Bush. That should make you happy, being a known devil and all...I'm really hoping he turns out to be the real Obama he promised to be. Tme to unleash the 'angry black man' y'all despise.

In any case, I can't trust Romney on any level.

His kids and he & his wife equate a Mormon mission in a villa in France the same as being a combat soldier in a war zone. Nice work, if you can get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2c9EfRZXglg

wkmac

I don't think anyone really respected Bush, that's why he's absent in this election. When is the last time you saw that?

The thing is, President Obama has actually had a very good record regards all the things the right professes to care about. If he's re-elected and continues down the same path, he would be a better Bush. That should make you happy, being a known devil and all...I'm really hoping he turns out to be the real Obama he promised to be. Tme to unleash the 'angry black man' y'all despise.

In any case, I can't trust Romney on any level.

His kids and he & his wife equate a Mormon mission in a villa in France the same as being a combat soldier in a war zone. Nice work, if you can get it.

The Persuasions "The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing" - YouTube

You make a good point, seeing this election as Bush vs. Romney is a valid analysis.

M

MenInBrown

If there is nothing to hide, simply show the returns. The answer is obvious...there is something there.

You think tax returns are such a big deal...he released what every other candidate has released even Obama...but when you couldnt find anything its we need more...How about Obamas college transcripts? Something that seems to be so minor but he refuses to release???

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nothing to see here, move along.

Trusting someone who was a felon but took amnesty? Great choice for POTUS.

You must be suffering from a short term memory loss.
Just how many of bhos' administration had to clean up their own tax " problems " before going to work for the messiah ?
Don't forget all those unpaid parking tickets that bhos hadn't paid since his law school days .

av8torntn

Ask Willard's dad.

That's the problem you do not want the same rules for everyone. Half the country does not pay income taxes and you are not attacking those people you are instead attacking someone for paying lots of income taxes and your implication is that he does not somehow pay enough.

America was not founded on your principal of Romney having to pay more income taxes than you. Your arguments prove how silly the extreme leftists are.

klein

Für Meno :)
How about that health care plan that was forced on everyone that most didn't want ?

When someone says "most" or most people, you'ld think that someone means atleast 60, 70% or above.
With Romney's policy to get rid of Obamacare on day 1, why isn't he leading the polls, by those high percentages ?