RPCD progression $?

dogs.bite.me

Bro you’re not that sharpest knife in the drawer …. A new hire , as in , someone not hired yet . He starts at 21. He ends in 2028 making 23.00 . He does not get contract raises . After august 1st they aren’t in a contract.
Nice insult.
But I’m trying to tell you how the negotiations committee could of been thinking. Or maybe ups’ thinking.

Ups could be saying if we keep them at 15.50 starting and give 7.50 over the life of agreement, they’d be making less than 23.

I know it’s technically only $2.
But the company’s argument could be it’s a 7.50 increase over what it is now.

dogs.bite.me

Bro you’re not that sharpest knife in the drawer …. A new hire , as in , someone not hired yet . He starts at 21. He ends in 2028 making 23.00 . He does not get contract raises . After august 1st they aren’t in a contract
And what I was saying is exactly how the negotiating committee was looking at it.

But I’m not the sharpest knife.
IMG_2992.jpeg

R1wonder

It’s simply showing the previous starting pay. It’s not a raise , it’s the starting pay now . No need to glamor it any other way .

undies

One of the perks of summer is riding around with both doors open—-saves a ton of time over the course of the day. Are you really going to be OK with opening and closing the door(s) at each and every stop?
Hell yeah! :censored2:ing right! Something the company provides that slows down my pace? Let’s go!
Orion, keeping bulkhead door shut while driving, three points of contact…even wearing a seatbelt!

Zowert

I am voting no simply because the language in this contract sucks. It is intentionally vague to stow confusion among the rank and file. Reject this trash, it is insulting.