RPCD progression $?

Staydryitsraining

Ya know from part timers to drivers who haven't put any time in all of you have 1 thing in common. You all think your entitled to something. Who makes any of you work here? Who is telling you Amazon isn't hiring? Who has you convinced you can't go get another job? stfu you cry baby wa wa bitches.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your feeder dept must be run by the Gestopo my old building has guys running 40 hour runs at 70 hours and no one says a word. Stealing other drivers tractors, running mt’s whenever.
I wouldn’t be surprised if dude was an off the street hire and walked right into feeder. Some of our biggest complainers in our dept. are from other outfits with way less pay/Benefits.

R1wonder

Correct. They go from 15.50 to 21 (5.50 raise) and then $2 over the life. 7.50
Bro you’re not that sharpest knife in the drawer …. A new hire , as in , someone not hired yet . He starts at 21. He ends in 2028 making 23.00 . He does not get contract raises . After august 1st they aren’t in a contract

Bro you’re not that sharpest knife in the drawer …. A new hire , as in , someone not hired yet . He starts at 21. He ends in 2028 making 23.00 . He does not get contract raises . After august 1st they aren’t in a contract
New hires do not get the contractual raises this current contract either
They didn't get the 4:15 over 5 years they got 50 cents a year

I know . Everyone is acting like they’re only gonna make the same as a new hire . New hires only get 50 cents a year . Ppl need to educate themselves
I honestly think that all the part-timers thought that was going to make 35 bucks an hour right off the bat just like drivers was going to make $50 an hour right off the bat...

R1wonder

I honestly think that all the part-timers thought that was going to make 35 bucks an hour right off the bat just like drivers was going to make $50 an hour right off the bat...
Right . I hate that they saved a big raise for the last year . But that doesn’t change that these are the biggest raises I’ve had in 19 years . These guys will be close to 30 at the end of this. That’s a good part time job. If they aren’t happy they can go full time: or find someone else paying that for part time

Right . I hate that they saved a big raise for the last year . But that doesn’t change that these are the biggest raises I’ve had in 19 years . These guys will be close to 30 at the end of this. That’s a good part time job. If they aren’t happy they can go full time: or find someone else paying that for part time
They also got to keep their health care and got a pension raise

Let me retire and work part-time for 30 bucks an hour 4 hours a day...

R1wonder

They also got to keep their health care and got a pension raise

Let me retire and work part-time for 30 bucks an hour 4 hours a day...
I worked at grocery stores , car washes. Construction ; moving companies. Any bs jobs to make ends meet working for 8.50 and worked my way up . We all started at a low rate . Doesn’t mean we all get more . . So a part timer here is crying cuz he has 15 years and only gets 1.50 extra . Well I’m only at 19. I don’t get anything extra . There’s full timers with 15 years , they don’t get extra . They should consider themselves lucky . Or leave

I worked at grocery stores , car washes. Construction ; moving companies. Any bs jobs to make ends meet working for 8.50 and worked my way up . We all started at a low rate . Doesn’t mean we all get more . . So a part timer here is crying cuz he has 15 years and only gets 1.50 extra . Well I’m only at 19. I don’t get anything extra . There’s full timers with 15 years , they don’t get extra . They should consider themselves lucky . Or leave
We got a ton of good language and a company put out a boatload of money for this contract