2023 NEW CONTRACT… 22.4 conversion details

Crang_brang

I’m a 22.4 in San Diego. So pumped and thankful to be converting to a RPCD. Does anyone know the details? They “eliminated” the 2 tier pay rate, so what will it be? I’ve also heard that the pay progression will now be 2 yrs instead of 4 yrs. So long time drivers mentioned there will no longer be a progression. Obviously if I wait a few more weeks when it’s all set in stone, I’ll find out, but I’m pumped and want to know sooner than later. Thx in advance bruthas n sistas.

Upass.

No one knows anything about progression yet , your pay will be adjusted to the rate of the rpcd based on your current progression.

nWo

If they lowered progression SOB would be jerking off all over himself. Progression is still 4 years.

And you will be slotted right into the RPCD progression.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I’m a 22.4 in San Diego. So pumped and thankful to be converting to a RPCD. Does anyone know the details? They “eliminated” the 2 tier pay rate, so what will it be? I’ve also heard that the pay progression will now be 2 yrs instead of 4 yrs. So long time drivers mentioned there will no longer be a progression. Obviously if I wait a few more weeks when it’s all set in stone, I’ll find out, but I’m pumped and want to know sooner than later. Thx in advance bruthas n sistas.
You’ll see be working Saturdays 😂😂😂😂

YOULL NEVER BE A REAL RPCD!
🧔‍♂️✊

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Screenshot_20230726_193832_UPS Teamsters.jpg

We are protected from Tues-Sat. YES!!

K20A

I want that Tuesday to Saturday schedule. Can drive out to watch my niners on Sunday and rest on Monday. Plus peak Monday’s will be double time $90.16 🤑

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Sounds like a job for @542thruNthru…you two probably work in the same center, who knows.

Gaintain

So a seniority Monday thru Friday RPCD driver can bump a new 22.4 Rpcd out on Saturdays if we wanna work that 6th day??
New 22.4 rpcds might regret this change.