rumors!

truckofdreams

Too many said full-time in my center some not on seniority list posted this week but are all full-time. In my center there are like 10 of us with more seniority than others drivers in other centers that made that seniority list.Are we not able to bump them to the buliding 1st? Don't mind if it's the guy next to me with similar seniority date but when it the guy less than a year I have a problem. Business agents and stewards say they don't know the answer yet and don't seem to care had one guy say I wish to work full-time in the buliding. Not I when it's about 400-500 loss per week. Thanks for those who know the answer to the knowledge I seek.

member6045

Too many said full-time in my center some not on seniority list posted this week but are all full-time. In my center there are like 10 of us with more seniority than others drivers in other centers that made that seniority list.Are we not able to bump them to the buliding 1st? Don't mind if it's the guy next to me with similar seniority date but when it the guy less than a year I have a problem. Business agents and stewards say they don't know the answer yet and don't seem to care had one guy say I wish to work full-time in the buliding. Not I when it's about 400-500 loss per week. Thanks for those who know the answer to the knowledge I seek.

What local are you from??

truckofdreams

Yolo . And yes it is . I'm in a center where 10 of us are not on the seniority list any more.......we have more seniority than others drivers in other centers in my buliding just want to know if we are able to bump . Thanks

PT Car Washer

Yolo . And yes it is . I'm in a center where 10 of us are not on the seniority list any more.......we have more seniority than others drivers in other centers in my buliding just want to know if we are able to bump . Thanks
My building has two centers. For lay off purposes it goes by building seniority. Yes in my building you can bump. Of course that means a lot more work for management to ride and train another driver for a one or two day lay off.

truckofdreams

My buliding had three centers. 80-85 routes for other two centers. my center has 70-75 routes. But thanks will file and bump the juniors .

Future

Victory Ride
081227968298.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Alright. I read that about 3 times and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you're asking.

Overpaid Union Thug

My humble opinion is that seniority should apply local wide. For example in my local, which recently added more buildings, there are certain buildings that are allowed to "borrow" drivers and feeder drivers from each other but in the rest of the local it's not allowed. Also...like I've mentioned numerous times throughout the year....the hub gets to perform the other buildings' feeder work in addition to their own but the reverse isn't allowed. Why not just open everything up to the entire local instead of catering to certain buildings?

truckofdreams

Alright. I read that about 3 times and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you're asking. . . What don't you understand? If 10 drivers in one center get sent to the buliding. Can those same drivers bump junior drivers in the other two centers? Swag

Inthegame

Alright. I read that about 3 times and I'm still trying to figure out exactly what you're asking. . . What don't you understand? If 10 drivers in one center get sent to the buliding. Can those same drivers bump junior drivers in the other two centers? Swag
So even you agree you don't understand your own question. Looks like Member 6045 can't keep his multiple forum names straight.