Running scratch 5 days in a row or avg?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by BUCN85, Oct 21, 2014.

1. BUCN85

BUCN85 Active Member

Have they changed the way you qualify? I know it's supposed to be 5 days in a row scratch. But a driver told me last week they now take an avg of you days to make 5 scratch days.

2. They are qualifying drivers,as long as they dont scratch the truck.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

It was 5 days in a row, not average but you can usually still qualify if you are close and don't hit anything.

4. 20141013_180659-1.jpg This guy,did not qualify!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Damn....what'd he hit?

6. [quote="bleedinbrown58, post: 1432895, member: 46975"Damn....what'd he hit?[/quote]
    He was pruning trees. Use a chainsaw,not the truck! It was my buddies truck. He was not very happy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. bleedinbrown58

Wow..lol. the buddy on umm....vacation? Ah..they slapped some paint on it....brown covers all....lol

8. Something like that.

9. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

looks like my car,...after being on FMLA, for 12 wks.,...there was also an unrepaired 12 inch gash along the roof line,..nobody noticed ??.....obviously there are different rules for the chosen ones (runners),...nobody charged, no questions asked

10. He was an off te street hire. Now he is back on the street!

11. bleedinbrown58

If they liked him...they would've covered it up and sent him back out the next day...

12. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

I never run scratch. Then again, they make up whacked out numbers and I really don't care. I give a fair day's work regardless.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Yay a sunroof!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. True. Just keep working & keep track of your days. Over 30, you're qualified. As long as it's not a seasonal period, & they like you, & blah blah blah.

15. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

I love UPS...Correction I've, as long as they don't scratch it too bad, at my center at least. They also are promoting center manager's who are 3 months out of qual. Did I say I love UPS?

16. BUCN85

BUCN85 Active Member

Just found out today that you no longer have to run scratch 5 days in a row. But they take an avg of 10 days