Rush Limpbaugh getting the cold shoulder from the NFL!

purplesky

Fergie is a pop star ??? Rush is a Radio commentator !!!
So what ???
Ban what you do not like !!!!
Ban what I LIKE ???
What is so hard for you to understand ???
Only your view counts --sounds very liberal and fair ????

ITS NOT POLITICS. ITS A BUSINESS DECISION. THE NFL IS WISE TO HAVE PUT THIS MATTER BEHIND THEM NOW. ITS NOT A QUESTION OF BANNING ANYTHING. I PERSONALLY COULD CARE LESS WHO OWNS THE RAMS AS LONG AS THEY PUT A GOOD PRODUCT ON THE FIELD. ALSO RUSH IS MORE THAN JUST A RADIO COMMENTATOR. HE HAS BECOME A SPOKESMAN AS HAS GLENN BECK FOR THE RIGHT. OBVIOUSLY THE LEAD INVESTOR WHO OWNS THE ST. LOUIS BLUES AGREES WITH ME. ISLANDFOX STEP BACK AND TRY TO BE OBJECTIVE. IF YOU OWNED A COMPANY WOULD YOU WANT ONE OF YOUR FELLOW OWNERS CONSTANLTY BASHING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR THEIR DAY JOB? OFCOURSE YOU WOULDNT.:wink2:

The Other Side, I guess that you dont do much research so let me inform you. The song "Barack The Magic Negro" was not done by Rush Limbaugh, it was created by Paul Shanklin, a comedian who does voices of Clinton, Sharpton, Jackson and Gore. The funny thing is that it was a spoof of an LA Times article that was written by David Ehrenstein on March 19th, 2007 in the LA Times. RUSH WAS MAKING FUN OF EHRENSTEIN, AND IN NO WAY WAS MAKING FUN OF OBAMA!You liberals can't even take a joke that is started by one of your own people in the LA Times.

fact check

The Other Side, I guess that you dont do much research so let me inform you. The song "Barack The Magic Negro" was not done by Rush Limbaugh, it was created by Paul Shanklin, a comedian who does voices of Clinton, Sharpton, Jackson and Gore. The funny thing is that it was a spoof of an LA Times article that was written by David Ehrenstein on March 19th, 2007 in the LA Times. RUSH WAS MAKING FUN OF EHRENSTEIN, AND IN NO WAY WAS MAKING FUN OF OBAMA!You liberals can't even take a joke that is started by one of your own people in the LA Times.
Shanklin is a conservative, and the whole thing was in bad taste.

Rush was the first to air the 'parody'.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich stated regarding the issue: "This is so inappropriate that it should disqualify any Republican National Committee candidate who would use it."

Do your research.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Have you checked the "Rit" dye in the store?? The black dye says negro on the front. It's spanish for black. Oh my, I must shop in a racist store....:knockedout:

fact check

Have you checked the "Rit" dye in the store?? The black dye says negro on the front. It's spanish for black. Oh my, I must shop in a racist store....:knockedout:

What are you talking about?

Since you decided to wade into the deep end, let me just say...

Spanish should be capitalized, and judging by your posting history, it would be safe to assume that you are, in fact, a racist.

Stick to recipes.

diesel96

It's pronounced Neg-row (Roll the "R").....Not Knee-Grow. I used phonetic spelling to dumb it down a bit....

The Other Side, I guess that you dont do much research so let me inform you. The song "Barack The Magic Negro" was not done by Rush Limbaugh, it was created by Paul Shanklin, a comedian who does voices of Clinton, Sharpton, Jackson and Gore. The funny thing is that it was a spoof of an LA Times article that was written by David Ehrenstein on March 19th, 2007 in the LA Times. RUSH WAS MAKING FUN OF EHRENSTEIN, AND IN NO WAY WAS MAKING FUN OF OBAMA!"You liberals" can't even take a joke that is started by one of your own people in the LA Times.

"Politically Correct" people are aware of your little newsflash. However, considering the mentality of Rush's audience, do you really think "you Conservatives" knew the difference.....and do you really think there was not any subliminal messages attached to his platform....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

NEWUPSER88,

Ive done my research, and paul shanklin, makes his PARODIES specifically for RUSH LIMBAUGH.

(
Paul Shanklin (born 1962) is an American conservative political satirist, impressionist, comedian, and conservative speaker.[1] A native of Memphis, Tennessee, Shanklin writes most of, and voices the characters for, the songs and satirical comedy segments used by conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh.
Shanklin first came to media attention after doing his vocal impersonation of then-President of the United States Bill Clinton for Memphis radio show host "The Big Kahuna", Bill Young. Shanklin was brought to the attention of Limbaugh by announcer Johnny Donovan, and was first featured on Limbaugh's show in 1993.
Shanklin has released a total of 11 albums of political parody songs and skits. Shanklin has performed over 1400 parody songs and skits incorporating over 80 voice impressions.)

It is YOU my friend that demonstrates that you have NO concept of the power of the propaganda. Paul Shanklin takes his orders for parodies directly from RUSH, then RUSh plays them EXCLUSIVELY on his am radio show. You cannot listen to any of the parodies without paying a fee to both Shanklin and Limbaugh.

As for the "Barack the magic negro" parody. You are MISTAKEN.

RUSH extrapolated one segment of a larger sentence and exploited the words in a derogatory fashion.

Read the text of the parody and compare it with the times article, you will see that one does not mirror the other.

If you failed english in school, this would be called "taken out of context".

The use of the parody daily during the election cycle OFFENDED millions of Americans all over the country. Paul Shanklin works exclusively for limpbaugh and creates his parodies only after recieving a request from Limpbaugh for a certain topic.

Nice try at defending Rush, but again...FAIL.

:peaceful:

brett636

What are you talking about?

Since you decided to wade into the deep end, let me just say...

Spanish should be capitalized, and judging by your posting history, it would be safe to assume that you are, in fact, a racist.

Stick to recipes.

The larger problem here is anyone who disagrees with you, Obama, or the Democrats are labeled racist. The sad truth is you don't know the definition of the term racist, and attempt to use it as a life raft when you find yourself drowning in your political opponent's sea of reason.

diesel96

Do you even watch any NFL games? Why do teams like the Lions never make it to the playoffs while others like the Colts make it every year?

I remember the days the Colts were one of the doormats of the league....Unlike the Lions, at least your Colts took advantage of all those early round draft picks...

These are some people that should not be part of the NFL (felons and flat out thugs)...Sad that there is more scrutiny over becoming a part owner of an NFL franchice (where you really wouldn't have any authority) than becoming president.

We can chalk up 1989 as one of "The Birthers".....:crazy2:

The larger problem here is anyone who disagrees with you, Obama, or the Democrats are labeled racist. The sad truth is you don't know the definition of the term racist, and attempt to use it as a life raft when you find yourself drowning in your political opponent's sea of reason.

That's not true, it's blown out of proportion when Bama Bashers falsely claim "anyone who disagrees". The larger problem here, is "the Right's" refusal to acknowledge there's any racial overtones amongst their ranks.....Gender as well.....

island1fox

:anxious:
All sorts of people that have been CONVICTED of crimes are allowed to participate in the league.What was Rush convicted of ????
ISLAND,

just in case you missed this episode of this fat blowhard with E.D.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA
:peaceful:

Arrest or convinction ? Seems you do not know the difference.
Innocent until proven guilty ---only if you are a liberal.
Please ---business decision --drugs ??? I am surprised the "Lines" on the football fields have not been painted yellow to prevent the players from snorting them !! Now I guess the innocent racists Sharton and Jessie would say that is a "racist remark" Wake up !

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Who was it that said, "I wouldn't be a member of a club that would actually allow me to be a member?"

The rich white guys who own 31 of the 32 NFL teams don't want ANYTHING to rock their money-printing boat. Rush is simply reaping what he sowed: controversy. Anyone who can seriously paint NFL owners as pawns of the liberal left is completely looney. The owners are acting out of simple self-interest. Dollar signs, baby, dollar signs. Nothing else matters, nothing.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Who was it that said, "I wouldn't be a member of a club that would actually allow me to be a member?"

The rich white guys who own 31 of the 32 NFL teams don't want ANYTHING to rock their money-printing boat. Rush is simply reaping what he sowed: controversy. Anyone who can seriously paint NFL owners as pawns of the liberal left is completely looney. The owners are acting out of simple self-interest. Dollar signs, baby, dollar signs. Nothing else matters, nothing.

And I, among thousands of others, own a piece of that elusive "1" team that is not owned by a member of the exclusive club.:happy-very:

And as an owner, my voice is not heard, but I want Ted's Snotty Head on the block!!!:biting:

I want a former employee to kick butt in Lambeau!!!

And sorry Brett...a Saints win in the Superbowl would do more for the hopes and dreams of your diehard fans in the Gulf Coast than your own pocketbook!! They appreciate your scratch but they need a win for the Easy.

Besides, the blokes from your hometown, came out in droves to see the Packers get slaughtered last year in the Dome. They purchased the tickets after you unretired and the Pack was coming to 'Nawlins.

They are the guys that wore "Brett the Jet" jerseys and placed paper bags over their heads when Number 12 boy was in play.

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
And I, among thousands of others, own a piece of that elusive "1" team that is not owned by a member of the exclusive club.:happy-very:

And as an owner, my voice is not heard, but I want Ted's Snotty Head on the block!!!:biting:

I want a former employee to kick butt in Lambeau!!!

I love the guy, own 5 of his jerseys, and want him to have a career-high interception day on Nov. 1; I'll be in my suite rooting for Clay Matthews and Aaron Kampmann to have career sack days!

TT made a hard-nosed business decision; Don't know if A-Rod will have the longevity of Brett Hamlet, but A-Rod is a good quarterback.

What I want TT to do is spend money on some hot-stuff O-LINE guys....