Sad News

texan

I could, but whenever I start a thread, I get my :censored2: chewed up and spit out! Now I'm gun shy.
I have been there.
I still get corrected by some.
Like water off a ducks back, I learn and drive on.:happy-very:
duck_zpsa8d002e9.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I could, but whenever I start a thread, I get my :censored2: chewed up and spit out! Now I'm gun shy.

Just go for it---anyone who thinks someones thread don't belong on here just because it isn't up to their standards is a jerkwad anyway. This is a public forum---nothing more- nothing less. If they don't like it tell them to kiss your butt.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tragic but almost comical miscalculation. Is this even legal? Can't imagine the Park service condoning this.
Shoot,I didn't even think you could climb those arches. It must be some "sneaky" thing the kids do and try not to get caught. This one ended badly

moreluck

golden ticket member
Harley died this morning. He was my daughter's dog.....one of 3 (Hawaii) He used to boss around the other 2 dogs......so I'm sure they'll miss him. I don't know any details yet.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Pets are hard to lose. When my last goes, Im done I dont think my heart can handle it. I thought I would stroke out in March when I had to put my tikibelle down. Lymphoma. 1361634285228.jpgThis pic was 12 days before she passed, she was taking care of me coz I was sick. She never left my side.
1361634285228.jpg