Sad Sacks

fred can shove it

Das Fuhrer is worth 4.2 billion dollars and has not delivered one package.

His little flunky Deputy Fuhrer Bronczek made $6,901,850 and doesn't delivery any packages.

How much do you make? Yet, these 2 clowns are against the Unions?

Remember that all you who voted for Stump.

FedGT

........so if the founder of a Fortune 500 company doesn't do the grunt that he pays people for you think he shouldn't make money???

How does your third paragraph correlate at all with the first or second paragraph or even the two sentences in the same paragraph??

How does this have anything to do with voting for Trump?

If you are upset about owners making money and not doing grunt work that is on you. if you are upset you aren't making owner money go out and put your financial life on the line, borrow money, build something for yourself, see what that toll actually takes on your stress level/health then tell us all how you should make less money than the people you pay to do the job.

Oldfart

........so if the founder of a Fortune 500 company doesn't do the grunt that he pays people for you think he shouldn't make money???

How does your third paragraph correlate at all with the first or second paragraph or even the two sentences in the same paragraph??

How does this have anything to do with voting for Trump?

If you are upset about owners making money and not doing grunt work that is on you. if you are upset you aren't making owner money go out and put your financial life on the line, borrow money, build something for yourself, see what that toll actually takes on your stress level/health then tell us all how you should make less money than the people you pay to do the job.
This fella is a smart person.

Serf

How we forget how Mr. Obama could not deliver a union rule in 2008. When everything was swell and we all had rose colored glasses on.

bacha29

Could somebody please tell me why all of these so called " conservatives" are the first in line to sign up for Social Security Medicare Medicaid when they're in a hospital or nursing home and their money's gone . Signing up for unemployment compensation when they're laid off. Food stamps. reduced school lunch program HARP when they're behind on their mortgage etc etc. ? The answer is quite simple.... They don't have any expletive deleted money! This is their only recourse.! Now GOP went to great lengths to make people understand that they intend to repeal or defund many of these programs because they are contrary to their political ideology So the question becomes this. Just what in the hell are the people in that position supposed to do? And what if one of them is you?And don't try to give me that "it's not going to happen to me" BS. As for Trump it is a question of when not if he fails to make good on his outrageous promises even his most loyal supporters will turn on him as quickly as they ran out and voted for him.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Could somebody please tell me why all of these so called " conservatives" are the first in line to sign up for Social Security Medicare Medicaid when they're in a hospital or nursing home and their money's gone .

Social Security and Medicare are specific benefits that we pay for in advance via specific line item deductions in our paychecks for use after we stop working. Taking of advantage of those benefits is nothing more than collecting on what we already paid for and were promised would be delivered to us.

bacha29

Social Security and Medicare are specific benefits that we pay for in advance via specific line item deductions in our paychecks for use after we stop working. Taking of advantage of those benefits is nothing more than collecting on what we already paid for and were promised would be delivered to us.
You don't say? Then why are " conservatives" so determined to abolish or defund such vital programs. All you have to do is to look at Ryan's plan to so called " save" Medicare. And even Bush's knuckleheaded plan to privatize Social Security which he introduced just ahead of the crash is now in discussion again?

vantexan

Could somebody please tell me why all of these so called " conservatives" are the first in line to sign up for Social Security Medicare Medicaid when they're in a hospital or nursing home and their money's gone . Signing up for unemployment compensation when they're laid off. Food stamps. reduced school lunch program HARP when they're behind on their mortgage etc etc. ? The answer is quite simple.... They don't have any expletive deleted money! This is their only recourse.! Now GOP went to great lengths to make people understand that they intend to repeal or defund many of these programs because they are contrary to their political ideology So the question becomes this. Just what in the hell are the people in that position supposed to do? And what if one of them is you?And don't try to give me that "it's not going to happen to me" BS. As for Trump it is a question of when not if he fails to make good on his outrageous promises even his most loyal supporters will turn on him as quickly as they ran out and voted for him.
And what outrageous promises would those be?

vantexan

You don't say? Then why are " conservatives" so determined to abolish or defund such vital programs. All you have to do is to look at Ryan's plan to so called " save" Medicare. And even Bush's knuckleheaded plan to privatize Social Security which he introduced just ahead of the crash is now in discussion again?
Social Security is called "the third rail of politics" for a reason. No one is going to mess with it other than to shore it up.

bacha29

Social Security is called "the third rail of politics" for a reason. No one is going to mess with it other than to shore it up.
Will you finally pull your head out of the sand and actually look at Ryan's plan to so called "reform" Medicare and to "save" Social Security. Or are you simply afraid of what you will find?..... Be afraid. Be very afraid. Because what they are proposing not only can happen..... It will happen.

vantexan

Will you finally pull your head out of the sand and actually look at Ryan's plan to so called "reform" Medicare and to "save" Social Security. Or are you simply afraid of what you will find?..... Be afraid. Be very afraid. Because what they are proposing not only can happen..... It will happen.
Nope, you're spreading disinformation because you hate Republicans.

bacha29

Nope, you're spreading disinformation because you hate Republicans.
I've split my ticket on several occasions . You pal are simply in denial, choosing not to confront straight up the efforts by your beloved GOP to abolish or defund long standing social programs that the average working class American has supported and will need later in their lives. And that includes you and I.I strongly suggest that you take a few minutes to do at least quick review of what it entails More importantly to come to terms with the fact that the votes needed to pass it will be there come January.

vantexan

I've split my ticket on several occasions . You pal are simply in denial, choosing not to confront straight up the efforts by your beloved GOP to abolish or defund long standing social programs that the average working class American has supported and will need later in their lives. And that includes you and I.I strongly suggest that you take a few minutes to do at least quick review of what it entails More importantly to come to terms with the fact that the votes needed to pass it will be there come January.
Enough people no longer buy the Democrat Party line which enabled Trump to get in. And as I pointed out it's not just at the Federal level. 8 years to provide real effective change and we got things like transgender equality. I don't know just how many jobs he can bring back from overseas but if he makes it possible for business to thrive we will see a much improved economy. If Democrats wanted to stay in power they should've focused their energy on doing that. All the rhetoric in the world doesn't change that we have the lowest labor participation rate since the late 70's when the last worst president was in power.

bacha29

Barack Obama was a minority president 6 of the 8 years he was in office.In the 70's we had a population of 270 million,today it's 323 million. In order to keep up with the number of new people entering the workforce the economy has to create 350,00 new jobs EVERY month. We haven't come close to that since the days of Bill Clinton. That's even more difficult for a president to do when he inherits from his predecessor the worst recession in 80 years and an economy that was LOSING 350,000+ jobs per month thanks primarily to predatory lending resulting from the repeal of Glass Steagel And now your beloved GOP wants to repeal it's successor and go back to the same as it was, making billions for a few but trashing the economy for the rest of us. So just take your retirement benefits courtesy of Democrat sponsored legislation you so bitterly oppose and enjoy it while it's there because it's not going to be there for long after your Grand Old Party gets done "reforming" Medicare and "saving" Social Security.

vantexan

Barack Obama was a minority president 6 of the 8 years he was in office.In the 70's we had a population of 270 million,today it's 323 million. In order to keep up with the number of new people entering the workforce the economy has to create 350,00 new jobs EVERY month. We haven't come close to that since the days of Bill Clinton. That's even more difficult for a president to do when he inherits from his predecessor the worst recession in 80 years and an economy that was LOSING 350,000+ jobs per month thanks primarily to predatory lending resulting from the repeal of Glass Steagel And now your beloved GOP wants to repeal it's successor and go back to the same as it was, making billions for a few but trashing the economy for the rest of us. So just take your retirement benefits courtesy of Democrat sponsored legislation you so bitterly oppose and enjoy it while it's there because it's not going to be there for long after your Grand Old Party gets done "reforming" Medicare and "saving" Social Security.
There's a reason he lost the House in 2010. He lied to the American people about Obamacare. And the people knew they were in for more bad news if he got cap-and-trade enacted. The Dems could have retained control of the government if they had remembered the most important thing: they were there to serve the people, not the other way around.

bacha29

There's a reason he lost the House in 2010. He lied to the American people about Obamacare. And the people knew they were in for more bad news if he got cap-and-trade enacted. The Dems could have retained control of the government if they had remembered the most important thing: they were there to serve the people, not the other way around.
Do you actually think that the new administration full of rich , white guys most from privileged back grounds are going to give an expletive deleted about the average working American? Well see about that in the coming months. But be prepared to be disappointed .

vantexan

Do you actually think that the new administration full of rich , white guys most from privileged back grounds are going to give an expletive deleted about the average working American? Well see about that in the coming months. But be prepared to be disappointed .
If it works, great. If it doesn't work, won't happen again for a long time. We'll see.

bacha29

If it works, great. If it doesn't work, won't happen again for a long time. We'll see.
I agree. Trump has from a political perspective painted himself into a corner. A lot of things he talked about such as immigration and trade I can go along with but doing something is not as simple as he says it is. Under NAFTA which country has the US filed the most violation complaints against? Mexico? Only 22 complaints. The answer is Canada . We filed 35 complaints alleging violation of the agreement. But you don't hear anything about that. And Canada and Mexico have filed a combined total of 20 against US.